The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Guys, to join click here and create an account. Then, click here and then type in the msg area what your in game username is, and then put what ministry you want to join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ive been reading and this server seems pretty awesome!! you can put me in whatever ministry you want, although i would like to be in the ministry of war. also if its alright i would like to bring in my ship worth 15 billion credits.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you let me join I mainly build large capital ships and or flying stations. IGN robothawk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi i would very much like to join your faction/server, i am relatively new to star made i have only had it for 5 days or so. I have made only a few ships and the biggest was a Destroyer based of the CR90 Corvette and the Consular-Class Cruiser(Republic Cruiser), the ship was modified to be more practical. If i am allowed to join this will be my first server and faction so i will need a little help at first. Thanks for reading

my username on your forums is: snakeyboy

Reaction score
    Im sorry to say, but im going to have to turn in my resignation for the Rebel Alliance... Past few days ive realised that i will not be able to participate any longer in the Rebel Alliance. Again Im sorry but i will see all of you guys hopefully from time to time.... Good bye :(