The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dude, he doesn\'t allow blueprints on the server. He also doesn\'t allow building or changing of any ship without his permission. Hes really restrictive. Isn\'t that right Obi? :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Stay off of the forum. You are just dull-witted and don\'t have the patience or the brain for anything. Good luck in life.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    the only reason the rebels won against the empire was because they had a jedi, you dont have a jedi.

FAIL.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well guess what? I have all A\'s in school and am averagely patient. I think I have a good chance in life. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Take a look at the facts, janitor.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pellaeon-Gavrisom_Treaty

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    another fail.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Krayt

he pwned the rebel alliance and pallaeons descendants.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But if you remember, It was Luke who destroyed the first death star, and If he hadn\'t been there the Empire would have destroyed the rebel base, and would\'ve continued to destroy planets and take total control of the galaxy.

Reaction score
    they still had a jedi leia she sucks but a jedi is a jedi they wouldave won but in about a hundred years also fail pelleaons decendents arent as good as him

Reaction score
    Sir, I am so sorry. I have not been paying attention to The Rebel Alliance and regret it completely. This will not happene again. I have decided to play StarMade and Minecraft every other day to solve this problem. If you beleive I deserver punishment, make it so.

Reaction score
    Can I Join im not good at much, well I just started playing starmade but my friend is on this server and I would like to join

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please join the server for our mission. The countdown is: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130906T12&p0=818

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So... I hear your Rebel Alliance has rules... and your largest ship is the Mon Cala that got imported to our server by some intrepid user...

Better start building tougher cruisers... our smallest corvette can win over the Mon Cala in a 1v1, and its 1/4 of the size! You need to get your development in gear mates!

Also, if people come to you and aren\'t a fan of your massively complex rules and spawn system... please refer them to the dark side ;D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Please refrain from saying how bad my server is. I want it to be as close to Star Wars as I can, and others keep saying that my rules are too strict. So what if they are? The Galactic Empire server I know allowes blueprints, but I don\'t want that. Also you can\'t create ships; that you can do in singleplayer. I pay for the server, I have my rules for the server. And I\'m trying to make it fun for everyone else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We have a few ships that are available, including the enemy ones (a.k.a. the Imperial ships such as the T.I.E. Fighter, Acclamator, etc.). We have our selection of regular starfighters such as the X-wing, Y-wing, and A-wing. We also have a CR90 Corvette given to us by Cupcake, our ally. We are running a mission on Saturday to acquire some new blueprints. The ships will be introduced soon.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Okay. I\'m planning on making a 1:1 scale Venator Star Destroyer and I\'m going to offer it to you and the Galactic Empire. Just wondering if you\'re interested.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    and we have been building combat-oriented ships for some time now. Design schemes are interchangeable for our factions, as we are allies. Beware. Mwahahahahaha.