The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am sorry to leave, but I no longer have enough time to go on and the server has gotten too restricting. I understand you want it to be just star wars and just rebels but you won\'t even let us sell stuff or customize ships? Come on now that was the last straw for me. Also the no blueprints sucks too. Cya later Obi! I\'m goin to the dark side!!! (Literally, Im going to join the galactic empire)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Im sorry to say, but i must resign too. i havent got enough time to be everywhere at once, and life is starting to get quite busy.

sorry.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You all have just turned against the Rebel Alliance. Prepare to be annihilated whenever you get on a server and I see you...the United Alliance of Factions will destroy you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    ehem, i didn\'t declare war, you did out of arrogance and hatred, which no leader of the \"good\" rebel alliance should have.

you are a traitor, liar, and someone who does not deserve leadership of such a mighty cause.

besides, if you didn\'t want us gone, should\'ve at least let me show you my giant diamond shaped super weapon? or at least allowed us to build custom ships that have some star wars themes incorporated into them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You are the one who basically betrayed us. And no, this was not out of my hatred. You are a traitor AND a liar for saying you weren\'t on another faction, janitor!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    ehem, i did not betray, i merely left because the owner is a noob who barely understands what this game is about, the united alliance of factions will not hunt me down, thanks to my connections with heriach and crusade. your grand plan to ahnihilate us has failed.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    and it wasnt another faction, it was just some place that builds random ships for other people.

http://star-made.org/content/adimo-ship-builders

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    What about the colonists? Even though the UAF has them as allies but they never seem to respond.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Since all of you wanting to leave are so dumb and dull in the head, here is an explanation on why I have this system set up.

1. It is a faction-only server and it can only be used for that purpose because otherwise others will do stuff that I don\'t want.

2. I want it to be as close as it can to a Star Wars server. If not it will just take the fun out of it.

3. I make the rules so then the server doesn\'t become too crazy like other servers where people\'s ships are destroyed by other users and stuff.

4. The reason I don\'t allow people to export ships of different eras of Star Wars is because we are in an early development era. If you stay on, you might witness the epicness, but you guys clearly are too dumb-witted for patience, you will be missing out.

5. I pay for you guys too. Not just for myself. It\'s not like I throw $20 a month down a giant pitt and people insult me on my rules.

And also, the Empire\'s ships are nowhere close to the future ship\'s power which I will remain a secret...

You will realize you have underestimted my power.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    hmph, i bet the future ships power is nothing against my starwars inspired city carrying super dreadnaught!

nice try, but not good enough.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    hmm, 587 x 72 x 172, not to mention that fleet of perma jam cloak ships, i would mention that its a very big threat, a threat you cannot see.

Reaction score
    This sounds awesome... though there was a long list of things that I didn\'t ready (sorry, even I don\'t have that much time). I can bring a half-scale Providence class carrier (which was used by the rebel alliance) to the table. It\'s still in production, but should be complete in about a week or two

Reaction score
    i am requesting to join the rebel alliance i would love to join the rebels minig division but can double in patrol my single player ship i would like to bring is a corielian corvette (its a good starwars themed ship so i dont care who uses it) and my mining vessel its quite big but only outfitted with its cannons and week guns to take out a few weak pirates but basicly to hold them off well i run away