The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    I would prefer to be a Fighter, or a Bomber maybe, and I\'m also good with being a Scout

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If your a memeber of the Rebel Alliance, please look at the main faction page, and you will see the link for the server information. We are still constructing things, so if you have not been on it yet, DO NOT jump into any random ship, or start building until given orders to do so. Certain ships are certain people\'s and we also have them programmed for AI as well for defense purposes. All the information as to how the server will be played upon is on the main faction page as well. I recommend reading it and understanding how Obi would like this to run. Any questions, feel free to ask him. :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    People keep forgetting to log off of the hamachi network when they aren\'y on and it\'s annoying because I can\'t get on.

Reaction score
    make a rebelallianceserver1 2 3 4 5 and so on so more people can get on..... or atleast a daily kick for the stuiped people who never left the hamachi server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve already addressed this with Obi, and he\'s looking into a way to rectify this. More to come, please be patient while he fixes all these issues that he\'s having with the server. It\'s very frustrating on him, and I praise him for working on it as much as he has.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi i would like to join the rebellion against the empire

i am Lord_Sauron 15yearold old male

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Guys,

I know that Obi has stated this, but when your done playing on the server, please make sure you are logging off, so others can join onto it. I just tried joining, and it says it\'s full. And with it being 9est here, I\'m sure not everyone is on the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! I posted and asked if i could join this faction, but i have not gotten any replies or any confirmation on weather ii am accepted or not. So i wondered if there is a pm sent(or similar) or do i just have to join the server?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Obi has been very busy tryign to get the server running properly, to which it has been frustrating him. I will pass it along for him to get back with you. All I ask, is please be patient with him while he figures this out. Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Look at the server information. You\'ll see that there is like 5 different hamachi servers. Try getting on the RAS1, and if it doesn\'t work, then try 2. He has it set up where any of those will work, so we can all be on at the same time. I am currently in the RebelAllianceServer1. If 1 does\'nt work, then try 2. All the same PW\'s

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can I join? I am glad to see that a sever is actually trying to do something fun insetead of having 100+ individual factions BTW you can not use blueprints just manually built ships right?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Star wars rebel alliance themed ships only. And only the ones specified on the main faction page. Also, you can\'t just use any ship. You start out with a z-95 headhunter and have to earn credits through accomplishments. You also get ranks by Obi when you do something that merits it, allowing purchases and allowing you to fly better ships

Reaction score
    Hi Folks;

I would like to join either the ministry of supply or ministry of patrol; preferably ministry of patrol as I am good in a fight but im good when applying salvage cannons to asteroids and space-related objects.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    To see if you got accepted, check out the first post and check if your name is in the ministry you want.