The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    so in terms of a ship the ministry of supply to use to transport suppliesare we using the galloefree or what

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you haven\'t already, please let me know that you want to join. Then choose a minister to work in. If you don\'t, you might as well start to read or not join. Also, zoaz123, what is your project?

Reaction score
    I would love to do some combat training, even if I\'m only an engineer. :D

-Thanks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well i can send you a link to my post about it but its not going to fit into the rebel fleet

Reaction score
    can i join the fun with u guys i will help kill them republic scums and if i could pm me

thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Because of our clustered faction, there will be a lot of chat. So, in order to prevent that, I would like a vote. This will also be in meetings as well.

Option #1: If one person wants to talk to another, they have to send a private message to them. Same will go in meetings.

Option #2: If one person wants to talk to another, they have to send a private message to them. Meetings will be held in an anonymous and allied faction.

Option #3: Reject the above votes and just pollute the chat.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i vote option 1. and here is a link to the ship http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/ESF-SC01_Baikal-class