The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, here\'s how the finished B-Wing will look when I re-do it tomorrow....................My tired dumb ass wasn\'t paying attention to the core\'s direction arrow when I started building it.................need I say more.................

Anyhow, enjoy!!! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Just realised (silly me)

i didnt include a faction module of the k wing and you will have to break a block to get to the ship core, i accidentally covered up the access point.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I\'m pretty good at building ships to go fast and am good with sd-bb missiles.

I also know how to build a nuke out of multiple db1000 missiles

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Could you choose a minister to work in? There are two you can join: Minister of Patrol and the Minister of Supply.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    can i join im a good ship builder but if i dont have enough of 1 colour hull it may look like a rainbow

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Could you just choose a minister to work in? There are two open: the Minister of Supply and the Minister of Patrol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server is not up and running yet. Obi is waiting for his computer to be fixed and back. Will be a few more days yet. I myself might be running a server off my computer this Sunday if I am home long enough to do it, and if there is interest. This will be for flight and fighting training only......no building. If your new and would like some practice, I will have the z-95 headhunter created and ready to use. The training will be against normal tie fighters. Plus this will give me a chance to see how they hold up. If interested please post a reply with the title as training. Thank you

Reaction score
    It well be good to familiarize us with the ships that you have built.

I\'d like to join in the training

sam

Reaction score
    i was thinking that the Z-95 and the Y have differences B - wing. so i wanted to ask if we can get Y-wings and B-wings also

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am a HUGE Fan of star wars... and i would love to play on this server! I\'m a good builder, and a good pilot!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please pick a ministry that you\'d like to join. I believe patrol or supply still has openings. One of the heads, or Obi can correct me on this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Our head of the Minister of Industry, bananakingy, will be creating a training course for specific ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, again, i would like to train in your server, Ethgar, can you please give more information about when you will do it, as i understand it will be on Sunday and we dont know the hour isnt? just so i can understand, i need to know the hour because i have -3 hrs diferrence i think or + 3 i dont know hahahaha.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m in the Eastern Timezone (Michigan to be exact). If I am able to host it sunday, it will probably be early afternoon. I can give a solid time around Friday afternoon/Saturday early afternoon. I will keep everyone updated