The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Maybe you can run a skirmish for a little bit then buy the Home One. not sure if this will help. http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/183/6/3/star_wars_home_one_drawing_by_augos-d3kq7r6.jpg

Reaction score
    I am a pretty good pilot and i would like to be in the Ministry of Patrol if that isnt too much trouble.

Also, i pilot the Isanth-IX.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well,

Here\'s the pictures of the A-Wing that I just got done re-doing and re-designing now that I have a solid system of measurement for the ships.

Shields: 10k 604/sec recharge

40 blocks

94.3 thrust.

The thrust for this design is right on par with the system of measurement I did for Y-wing making their speeds similar to the different speeds they would have in the movies.

Reaction score
    btw, will it have a quick rate of fire? i think A wings normally have a fast rate of fire

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for that reminder. I had totally forgot about the speed of the lasers. The A-Wing now has a speed of 25 for the lasers, and I had to tone down the laser firepower for the Y-Wing (makes sense as the Y-wing was primarly a bomber) in order to get the speed to a 21. Significant speed reduction. I did forget something on the A-Wing though, need to put 2 missle bays on it.

Edit:

@ Thrawn

Thank you for the kind words.

I take pride in the work I do, considering i have only had this game for maybe a week or so. I do play Minecraft, but have never done anything like this in M.C. It does help that I have various backgrounds in drafting and design. Makes doing stuff like this a bit easier. :)

Reaction score
    Hello ObiShawnKenobi,

Love the Star Wars theme idea, ministry setup and the server plans. Wondered if I could join in as a \"game environment enhancement\" player...

ie - Making the universe seem a little more real, I\'d be setting up small outposts, automated drones, \"treasure\" chests and exploration locations as well as trying to give a bit more credibility to the \"Empire\" side of the theme. Rather than just random pirates appearing and attacking, I\'ll be aiming to set up little encounters to be discovered (or arranged at request of the server admins).

Its like Game-Dev light, having somebody there to help craft the player experience and provide a bit more of a challenge. ie, I\'m looking for cooperation and requests (as well as server details) to bring some more life to your universe :D

Reaction score
    The way I see it working, is as part of your fleet practices, when there\'s either no other factions willing to fight across servers, or not enough rebels on to fight effectively, the fleet commander (or self-appointed squad leader) will take their ships to a system set up previously where a mini-scenario will be prepared for them.

I\'d set up a handful of these scenarios, and specific types by request of the admins as the team is successful in them. The majority would rely on AI ships and turrets as opponents, but if timing allows I\'ll draft in some players to help enact more complicated scenarios.

The most important factors would be balancing both the difficulty of these encounters, and maintaining the relatively Authentic star wars atmosphere throughout. Me and any recruited \"Opposing Forces\" players would also be there to try and provide the greatest entertainment for the squad commanders and assorted pilots rather than simply trying to win every fight.

This will involve producing some imperial ships and these can be repurposed for use as pirates if the admins see any designs they like ;-)

Missions/Scenarios will be spread out across planets, asteroids, empty space and if I have players available, will involve ships visiting the rebel controlled systems (coordinated with admins to provide best dramatic entrance and entertainment!).

Just a few thoughts to get the idea across ;)

Reaction score
    sphinx your idea is very useful, there would probably be a position for you if you were to do that. as for legobeast, no. no non star wars ships. and your definitely not flying a capital ship at the rank 1.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve already been in talks with obi about changing pirates to imperial type ships. I\'m planning on reaching out to some people to see about borrowing some designs in exchange for some I\'ve done.
    I for one do like the idea of having someone keeping the opponent forces going, as the ai management and upkeep of planets, etc can be a daunting task. As long as we keep said person in check and they follow guidelines from Admins, I dont see this as being a bad thing. Besides, it can provide some fun defense and attack scenarios for the fleet, especially when we don\'t know what\'s going on, and would allow for better scouting roles.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have a isd 1 it isn\'t done just the skeleton is done with basic systems but it is very big if you want i need help how to get a upload deal going

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join if there is still room remaining! Having a rebel alliance server is brilliant, and I can definitely contribute in any way needed.

I am slightly new in StarMade, but I have played plenty of Minecraft and I consider myself excellent builder (especially when it comes to building something from reference) and as for work needed, I would prefer to work for the Minister of Supply. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As far as I know there is still room. Look at the first page to see what ministries are still open, and select one of those. Post it in your previous post, and wait for one of the leaders to contact you.

Reaction score
    I would like to join. I am know alot of starwars lore and am wondering if we can make ships from the new republic and such...

May I join I would like to be in the ministry of patrol.

Reaction score
    As well can we have a converted star destroyers because many empirial ships were captuered after the battle of endor and without them we would have never won the war.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will leave the decision on the CSD to bananakingy and obi, as obi has the final say and banana is in charge of our industry ministry. If they give the go a head, we would need to find pictures, etc, in order to get an accurate design.

Edit: missed your original post. I believe we are only dealing with the original sagas and not clone wars/new republic ships