The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Read the post above, you\'ll find they say it will be up in little over a week.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i want in please! i have a powerful ship i think will be an asset to the alliance

Reaction score
    can people please read the comments before saying about their really big ships they want to bring in, as you will have to start out with a smaller vessel. if every rank had huge battleships there would be no need for ranks. your ships need to be tested by me first and you need a proficiency In other ships as well as your ship. obishawn could you please emphasise this in the rules. Also punishment will be needed for those who disregard this and use ships that don\'t reflect their rank

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Well, you could always give us the blueprint, but it seems you shouldn\'t expect to command it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thanks for the suggestion of giving the blueprint.

I\'m working on a gunship (like the one in battlefront 2) to hopefully contribute.

Reaction score
    I suspect you are taking a out the laat gunship and it is a versatile ship, but sorry to say we have next to no use for a ship like that in our fleet. as it is mostly a troop transport and they don\'t do very well in inter fleet combat, if you want to get a ship tested for the fleet contact me to arrange a time for us to go through this ship together. Training for using ships won\'t come until the server is up.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    What is your standing on non-SW ship designs? It seems the majority of the ships will be from other canons. I don\'t mind, rebels shouldn\'t care about cosmetics.

Reaction score
    Everybody is listing their skills and all I can do is reference videos and movies :(

I AM SICK,OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING ALIENS, ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING SPACESHIP

- Aliens On A SpacePlane

RARSRDHFSAHREASRDASGRDFAGSRDSEGR

-Chewie

Can I still join? I would like to be in the ministry of industry.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    In later updates there might be weapons useable from astronaut mode. I was thinking it could be used for sending in to board enemy frigates. Also, I developed a fast and efficient repair ship that may be used after battles (or put it on turret dock in a hanger) to repair ships. (how do I upload blueprints to people?)

Reaction score
    We really want to emphasise the need for rebel ships, from any era of star wars. No empire ships at all. I am hoping to eliminate all non star wars ships as well as it kind of eliminates the point of being star wars themed.

Reaction score
    My ship of choice was Deep Space 9, a space station from startrek. It is actual size, but I guess I will use something else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you could please discuss about your ship to bananakingy, who is the head of the Minister of Industry, he might accept it.