The Odium Pact

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well those who participate as a good with no voice comma will be at a disadvantage when working with each other and other groups. Their is always faction and pm tho.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Each base their will be installed what is called a base reactor, it will look like a sphere and will be heavily protected. It will be made out of so many block and will be the goal of each faction to destory. Once that reactor is completely gone, that counts as a win. If we go by the base, well then we will have to destory a whole station, but a solid sphere to focus on will be manageable and clear to see who has won or not. If both sphere ls are destroyed at the same time then a fleet battle will determine the winner. Rules will be of what Incap and others has suggested for fleet battles, so all in one area and no running. The fight will be watched as well to ensure it all goes to plan.
    A ship core could be docked in the middle of that thing, when it overheats it means game over.

Also, to those with no mics. Most laptops have one, so you should check that out (if you have a laptop).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    *Has no mic*
    Like Lev's NCO would say... That's your own damn problem,@megacrafter I do not agree that factions with voice chat should be handicapped just cuz some don't.[DOUBLEPOST=1410908958,1410908403][/DOUBLEPOST]Also can we finalize the date and time ( in GMT would be good)

Reaction score
    I think this is what starmade needs, cause right now faction wars are kind of like a shouting match will claiming they have a bigger ship. and more pew pew then the other.
    (starts playing the last march of the ents)

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    I like the docking a ship core idea but i think it should be multiple ship cores. Like maybe 4 of them. Placed in whatever location on the base the faction chooses and defended however they like. I also think a size limitation on the station should be imposed to help keep things fair unless the stations are to be prebuilt and identical. I like the 100k mass limitation just let the faction design the ship and just spawn it on battle server.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    maybe a fresh thread for the new blood? the thread has been dead 2 months.