The Odium Pact

Reaction score
    Don't want to bash on Two but he does seem more rash now adays.

EDIT

Haha Furb beat my post by a split second.

Back on topic now. How many Vaygr Members are currently active HERE? I know ya'll are very active elsewhere but how many get on a Starmade server anymore?
    Very few are active here on the forums. Most dont pay attention or give a crap.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I would suspect that you say the word "FTL Instakill Titan Rampage" and they will come running back to play ;) :p

Reaction score
    I would suspect that you say the word "FTL Instakill Titan Rampage" and they will come running back to play ;) :p
    They do play the game, when i need them. I stated they dont pay attention to the forums. They already know about the ftl system.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    None of you understand what Ridik's end goal was/is, do you?
    He mentioned some of it in his conversations with me before he knew for a fact that I hate him with a passion.

But that doesn't change anything. His methods were unethical and caused harm to the community. And his end goals, from what he said to me, can be easily done with game features rather than by turning the community into a haven for psychopaths.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    He mentioned some of it in his conversations with me before he knew for a fact that I hate him with a passion.

But that doesn't change anything. His methods were unethical and caused harm to the community. And his end goals, from what he said to me, can be easily done with game features rather than by turning the community into a haven for psychopaths.
    If you feel so strongly that ridik openly gives out information.... Then okay good for you.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    just one pew, I was hoping for three of them at least. pew pew pew.... lol

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    sure, let us refit and finish some of our ships, and we can have a friendly pews and such. Im glad to see you guys around still. We need the large factions to come back to the forums, and well not turn into shipyards and such lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    (that DFN stab doe)

EE server October the 11th about say 2pm EST?[DOUBLEPOST=1410835002,1410834706][/DOUBLEPOST]Leanson feel free to invite other factions to fight on your side I know I will. :)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If we are going to pew, we should go on a more stable server, EE is great, but it cant handle battles that well. I guess that is the price for being a good server with lots of ppl. DFN stab.. what is DFN? they are gone I think, NFD is what you mean. Its not a stab, just fact. mm lets see what server we can do this on, and we will see who all will join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Will the date stand? (just sent out a message to like 7 factions asking if they want to help)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    How about sept, 27, 9am cmt. that date would be better.[DOUBLEPOST=1410835780,1410835531][/DOUBLEPOST]We have decided that we will open up the exxxxxclusive Odium server for this event, it runs great and can handle large battles.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats 8am EST ain't it?

Currently NFD is working on refitting my Erosion for me (Such a good thing they are a shipyard now :))

The "Vertex" is still under construction too.

If I can make it to the game though I definitely will.

We could try Infinite Havoc maybe?