The Odium Pact

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    For the sake of my sanity I left this trainwreck in the making that we call "factions". I'm not exactly sure what you are attempting to argue. When was the last time CR mustered five people on at once? Five people to, I dunno, defend their base after a six hour warning? The sad fact is that all of the "large" factions are composed of hordes of one visit "recruits" and perhaps two active members, if you could call them active. The biggest factions are the ones that don't broadcast their superiority in numbers, ships, skill, sizes of egos, etc. They mind their own business on their own server and for that I applaud them.

For some strange reason over the past year the atmosphere of this sub-forum and it's predecessor has changed quite drastically, along with the players than inhabit it. We used to do things like fight each other and have fun. Somewhere along the line this changed to intentionally trying to insult other players, general shitflinging and things that I would hardly say fit in to the category of "combat".

I find the last line in your message really personifies the attitude of factions nowadays; people making threats and not backing them up. Maybe you should deliver for them? Put people that yell empty threats at you in their place; amidst a fleet of destroyed ships.

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    For the sake of my sanity I left this trainwreck in the making that we call "factions". I'm not exactly sure what you are attempting to argue. When was the last time CR mustered five people on at once? Five people to, I dunno, defend their base after a six hour warning? The sad fact is that all of the "large" factions are composed of hordes of one visit "recruits" and perhaps two active members, if you could call them active. The biggest factions are the ones that don't broadcast their superiority in numbers, ships, skill, sizes of egos, etc. They mind their own business on their own server and for that I applaud them.

For some strange reason over the past year the atmosphere of this sub-forum and it's predecessor has changed quite drastically, along with the players than inhabit it. We used to do things like fight each other and have fun. Somewhere along the line this changed to intentionally trying to insult other players, general shitflinging and things that I would hardly say fit in to the category of "combat".

I find the last line in your message really personifies the attitude of factions nowadays; people making threats and not backing them up. Maybe you should deliver for them? Put people that yell empty threats at you in their place; amidst a fleet of destroyed ships.
    I see, here to insult and put down people I see. How about you keep it civil and on topic.
    what threats shall I deliver as I have not made any. CR is aware of its past, but is focused in its future with the pact. Thank you for giving us such insight in your thoughts of factions and their place in the community.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm not insulting or putting down anyone, and I'm puzzled as to what would make you think that. Not only was my post on topic but it was also civil. My last paragraph isn't asking you to deliver on threats you've made, it's asking you to show people that threaten you and your faction that you will not tolerate them or their empty words. If you truly are worthy of recognition I'd suggest you do as I asked before; put your money where your mouth is. Letting people push you around like that is silly, and it's about time that someone in this damned community put an end to the bickering and silly threats and just did what their supposed to do; fight.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Okkkk, haha I see, its funny how words on paper or on screen is misrepresented in its tone and meaning when you don't get to hear a persons voice. I see what you mean lol

all threats will be addressed, and CR gift baskets delivered. Each threat must have merit, and to attack those whom issue empty ones, wastes my time and effort. Each action I have learned should be meaningful, and words true.
    I see the community and when conflict starts, it ends up more for show and leave the people involved angry because they can not separate their feelings from this game. But all they have to do is play the game because its fun, that's what I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    as much as you would not like to admit Zyrr, no other major faction can take on any single faction in the Odium Pact let alone together. And about your muster 5 people at once thing, I'd like to see you have a better average player count. The CR does in fact have an average of at least 3 members online during their respective timezones, and that number rises to 5 and above during weekends.

"I'd suggest you do as I asked before; put your money where your mouth is. Letting people push you around like that is silly, and it's about time that someone in this damned community put an end to the bickering and silly threats and just did what their supposed to do; fight."

Although we are still at a cease fire with the TE, I have challenged them to friendly duels on multiple occasions, to all of which have recieved no response. If you would truly want to see us in action, get your favorite faction onto EE server, then we could arrange a fight, and I assure you that you wont be disappointed.

Reaction score
    What is even going on here.

I leave for, like, two months, and apparently everyone goes off the deep end. The Odium remakes its thread, some crap goes down with Calderon and TR, Claru leaves, and all sorts of crap goes down.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Alright alright, cool the jets ladies XD. First off, until batle mode comes along, there will never be any capital ship engagements. The fact that somebody is claiming that one faction could take down another is pure bull. Have you ever put the ships 1 v1 against each other? Doubtful. Have you ever had a full scale engagement with each other. Not that I know of. Please correct me if I am wrong about these things, but if im not, then an opinion from a neutral source in this matter (like myself) needs to put this matter to rest. Enough bickering. Instead of putting your money where your mouth is, try putting your ship where your mouth is and sort it out that way. Leanson, Zyrr TwoNiner

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Alright alright, cool the jets ladies XD. First off, until batle mode comes along, there will never be any capital ship engagements. The fact that somebody is claiming that one faction could take down another is pure bull. Have you ever put the ships 1 v1 against each other? Doubtful. Have you ever had a full scale engagement with each other. Not that I know of. Please correct me if I am wrong about these things, but if im not, then an opinion from a neutral source in this matter (like myself) needs to put this matter to rest. Enough bickering. Instead of putting your money where your mouth is, try putting your ship where your mouth is and sort it out that way. Leanson, Zyrr TwoNiner
    You mean until the game can handle more than a baby's fart.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Like I've said many times before, you want to fight? Calderon is all game, we've been extreamly active in PVP. Just hop onto EE and give us a timing. I've been trying to organize fights with the TE but to no avail due to them simply not wanting to.

now unless you think you can beat any of the Odium factions in combat, kindly watch your claims for your own sake.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1) HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPOST TO FIGHT IF THE FUCKING SERVER CAN BARELEY HANDLE ONE DEAD SKIN CELL?!?!

2) Do you really think I'm that cocky of a person to say that my Republic Navy, which, mind you, has one member, could take on and entire CR fleet. You dont know me well enough I guess.

3) For my own sake? What are you going to do? Declare war against me? Go ahead, it would just make you look like more of a douche.

4) I don't take threats well XD

5) Congrats, your now on my shit list.

TwoNiner

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    1) HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPOST TO FIGHT IF THE FUCKING SERVER CAN BARELEY HANDLE ONE DEAD SKIN CELL?!?!

2) Do you really think I'm that cocky of a person to say that my Republic Navy, which, mind you, has one member, could take on and entire CR fleet. You dont know me well enough I guess.

3) For my own sake? What are you going to do? Declare war against me? Go ahead, it would just make you look like more of a douche.

4) I don't take threats well XD

5) Congrats, your now on my shit list.

TwoNiner
    first off, server is fine, big ships can fight with 0 lag, stop blaming the server for everything. Secondly we dont care if you put us on your list, It's fine.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    first off, server is fine, big ships can fight with 0 lag, stop blaming the server for everything. Secondly we dont care if you put us on your list, It's fine.
    Good, because at your rate, your goin to be there a while :mad:

A tip to all future people who decide to try and piss me off, dont do it at night, I will just absolutely rage on you. Somehow I showed restraint tonight :) TwoNiner

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    how old are you again? cuz right now I'd say you're 5-10 based on your behaviour. One last thing, if you know you cant fight us, then dont bother talking crap to us on our thread, we dont want to curb stomp your little faction because we dont see it worth our time, but if you keep this up I might make it personal agenda to do so myself, without pulling my faction or the Odium into it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Keep what up? Do you know how many times this Odium pact has turned the factions world of starmade upside down? People makin false accusations, bickering, threatening people and differents factions. Theres two sides to this; Odium and non-Odium. The fact that your supporting the same thing that has caused massive fueds, is beyond me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Twoniner, not once have you challenged any member of the Tartaran empire to a duel, stop throwing that argument around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Oh really? Ask chevallies. And idiot, if you don't like our presence, then the solution is simple, destroy us, that way we can't possible do anything, makes sense? Stop talking big on our thread.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ok WHAT THE BLEEP IS GOING ON!!!! I'm gone for like several weeks and everyone now seems to b taking steroids and crap. Factions topic is ballistic. There is no cohesion anywhere. I feel like just leaving factions for now and sitting in a little shipyard crapping around.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We're already finalizing our leave from the faction scene to become a shipyard for the sole reason of letting you keep fighting each other so that we can come back as a faction to a decent community.

Aze, games, zyrr, we get that Odium causes more shitstorms than anything else. That being said, half the flame war is the guys arguing against them. Thank you, you can stop repeating it and let them go about their day.

Two, Leanson, stop acting like Odium is all so great. You're no better than the rest of us, and factions with your mindset rarely survive long. You're going to end up in over your head very soon.

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    your factions is becoming a shipyard... and its not about being great is about having fun. All factions have their cycles, nothing can last forever. I know where those shitstorms mustered and where they blew from.