The Lost Galaxy - A Trident Original Series

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2

The Lost Galaxy is a StarMade RP series.

In The Lost Galaxy, Trident Foundries leaders Plaz (crazyf22raptor) and Jake (Jake Lancia) are stranded in a completely different region of space far away from any known civilised presence and must survive for as long as possible.

The format is similar to televised science fiction series and will consist of several 10-episode long seasons. They will be released bi-weekly (every two weeks) on the Trident Official YouTube channel.

Crazy and I came up with the idea while filming our first stream, and decided to start writing it the next day.

EPISODE LIST:
    Season One

Pilot episode:

Leave comments down below so we can improve the series.

EDIT: Changed series format slightly to 10-episode long seasons and removed mentions of lore episodes.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Just a small thing, but adding some more soft BG music throughout the duration of the episode may make it more cinematic. Love the rear antennas on the main ship and the damage profile on the other.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Spoolooni

Token Chinese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I would have been more entertained if you did the more stereotypical British thing by calling each other "fucking cunts" every time something goes south and stress is rising at no avail.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We need help populating our lost galaxy.

Can anyone suggest/submit some ships and/or fleets that would work well to diversify our galaxy? Basically we want to show additional ships that aren't just part of Trident, the bad guys, or default NPC ships. I'm looking specifically at the fleet submission ships. All ships used will be properly credited.

Also, I've edited the series format slightly. Each season is now only ten episodes long but each episode will be much higher in quality and will also be much longer (about 12-15 minutes).

Reactions: terra mining corp.
    Reaction score
    We need help populating our lost galaxy.

Can anyone suggest/submit some ships and/or fleets that would work well to diversify our galaxy? Basically we want to show additional ships that aren't just part of Trident, the bad guys, or default NPC ships. I'm looking specifically at the fleet submission ships. All ships used will be properly credited.

Also, I've edited the series format slightly. Each season is now only ten episodes long but each episode will be much higher in quality and will also be much longer (about 12-15 minutes).
    I don't think anyone will throw a tantrum over using their uploads, as long you credit them.

An easy way to find ships, that fit into your scenarios might be to look into the threat of the fleet-contest:
    Official Fleets Build Contest

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10

I'm proud to announce that filming for The Lost Galaxy will take place on the Cake Build Server!

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I will make sure to fly buy occasionally with some form of cargo ship said cargo ship might be an iMSAD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'd suggest that less of this is filmed in 3rd person view... it can get pretty annoying looking at the back of the guy's head all episode long. Now it would be really cool if you got a third person to be the cameraman. You could get some really high production value going.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Episode 2 is OUT NOW! This shorter episode follows Plaz' first encounter with the Scavengers for nearly three years. Also, BAD ACTING.

Also this is the first episode filmed completely on Cake Build!

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    The acting is bad

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This week's episode release is being pushed back to next week, due to unforeseen technical problems. Stay tuned for more updates.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    I have a few ships in construction that could be used in the series, so far I have built an exploration vessel that could be half blown up by scavengers, Alastair also if you have any ideas for something to be built that is not by trident, just tell me and I will make it for you. :)

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    [Windows XP Error noise]

[Bad acting intensifies]