The League of Australian Shitposters

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    To be brutally honest, you're a dick, and that's more than enough of a reason to "turn against you". I look forward to your annihilation.

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nope, I am not a dick, if you are not a dick towards me. And even then I try to solve problems. But here is nothing to solve, as there is no interest into a solution. There is only interest into making me feel bad and "to ruin my game experience by all means possible".

If you guys would have had any interest into making things better we would have found a solution 3 days ago allready.
    The solution is for you to shut the fuck up.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Nope, I am not a dick, if you are not a dick towards me. And even then I try to solve problems. But here is nothing to solve, as there is no interest into a solution. There is only interest into making me feel bad and "to ruin my game experience by all means possible".

If you guys would have had any interest into making things better we would have found a solution 3 days ago allready.
    Oh, but I have found a solution - putting an end to you. You will witness the prowess of those who know this game first hand, and in doing so, perhaps you will also know your place - silent, and under my boot.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Dunno about the rest of these jokers, but I'm not even going to give you the dignity of being killed by one of my actual titans. I'm going to just swarm your homebase in lawnmowers so you die over and over again.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

You're a passive-aggressive dick, pushing cyclical arguments. Here we go again with something we talked about a few days ago that you decided to try and reopen because you feel like arguing.

We don't like you, and we're doing whatever we want to you. Nice job hiding behind alts by the way, trying to dodge us. Why not fight back given your vast PVP experience that you pull your suggestions and arguments from? You'll obviously win since you know so much more than everyone here.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    And what happens then?

I come online and the League ruins my homebase sector?
    I post a new faction thread and the first thing happening is a declaration of war because "lol you are a dick"?
    I post in the general forums pro-power opinions or try to talk about meta, and the first thing is "Jin shut up you have no clue about pvp you should not talk about it or we will attack you ingame"?
    You're gonna be shit on regardless.

Reaction score
    It's great that you are finally down the point where you are annoyed by me, and have nothing left than to flame me. The shitposting part was funnier though for the readers. But now we get to the point where you all just bluntly try to hurt me.

That's intended.

Show me your greatness. :)

Here while you are busy hugposting each other have some beer:
    Btw. the trucker is me. Before you post this yourself as a try to insult me. I wanted to say that the trucker is someone out of the League, but you are all too sensitive bitches for this obviously. xD
    [doublepost=1515791950,1515791911][/doublepost]
    Being toxic makes you a target of toxicity
    I suggested that I try to better myself. This suggestion got bluntly ignored. I also asked what I should change, but I wanted that the League rewords it declaration into a common-sense-pvp war in return. Now tell me where that's toxic from my side?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's great that you are finally down the point where you are annoyed by me, and have nothing left than to flame me. The shitposting part was funnier though for the readers. But now we get to the point where you all just bluntly try to hurt me.

That's intended.

Show me your greatness. :)

Here while you are busy hugposting each other have some beer:
    Btw. the trucker is me. Before you post this yourself as a try to insult me. I wanted to say that the trucker is someone out of the League, but you are all too sensitive bitches for this obviously. xD
    [doublepost=1515791950,1515791911][/doublepost]
    I suggested that I try to better myself. This suggestion got bluntly ignored. I also asked what I should change, but I wanted that the League rewords it declaration into a common-sense-pvp war in return. Now tell me where that's toxic from my side?

all I really have to say to that post tbh.

Reactions: JinM
    Reaction score
    Jeez guys everyone is driving the wrong way on the highway wtf im the only person going the right way."

-JinM

Reaction score
    Dunno about the rest of these jokers, but I'm not even going to give you the dignity of being killed by one of my actual titans. I'm going to just swarm your homebase in lawnmowers so you die over and over again.
    If you want some help with that im sure my faction would love a good old blockade, and spawn camp haha