The Lazarus Imperium [OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN]

Reaction score
    In your intro after you quote yourself I couldn't help but notice it says you participated in a war against the vaygr. May I ask when this occurred.

If you are speaking about the events on illusive, there were no conflicts between us and you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I believe it is you because I was one of the major players in the Illusive conflicts.

Reaction score
    I believe it is you because I was one of the major players in the Illusive conflicts.
    We were in no conflicts on illusive.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432680133,1432678171][/DOUBLEPOST]He stated that Lazarus survived a war against the vaygr, yet no war between us ever took place. This is my concern.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We had a series of Lazarus and DFN vs EH(and maybe others) conflicts over the course of about a month.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I was never particularly active server side and even i remember that there was a conflict with the vaygr way back, because it was one of the few times i had a look on the server to see what was going on and i immediately got decimated by a vaygr member. It didn't actually reach a conclusion, one of the updates that required everyone to refit their ships came out and it all kind of got forgotten about by the time there where functional ships in service again. I don't think you had much involvement though zoro, i recall it could have been a few memebers acting without orders which might be why you're having trouble remembering it. Fighting between some element of the vaygr and the lazarus imperium definitely happened though.

Reaction score
    Can you tell me what ship you used or who killed you? And members acting without orders is not a war, as nature claimed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Fools, what you consider an all out war was only considered a border incursion by the mighty Vaygr Empire. Should his majesty Emporor Zorozeenee truly have unleashed the Vaygr war machine, rubble would be all that remains of your society.

Roleplay aside, as the former leader of the CR, being a close ally to Vaygr, I recall no actual conflict between your factions. If you were attacked, it was likely just a random raid, let alone a full blown war.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Kinda sorta.. as I recall, while I was in euro corp, we focused our efforts on laz, and many other factions like NFD just for wars sake. Eh was active at the time and participated in the attacks on laz and other allied factions. We didn't attack NDF/dfn because of their defenses. Vaygr was active on illusive at the time and on the server. They fight laz, but nothing large scale, just small fights. Laz sustained heavy loses including their main planetary base and their whole fleet by me. This was quickly ended by an update that ended EH. Now you have the other conflicts with the vaygr raiders, who.. was at war with laz and was a sub faction of the vaygr. Which laz declared war on the vaygr. Lord of war, leader of the raiders caused alot of damage to laz, including their main base and fleet. Oh and alot of laz members being killed as well. A important player in these conflicts was kep who was laz at the time, dark life, a laz member, unnamed who was dfn. That's pretty much all who did something that wasn't odium and whom I gained respect for.
    Nature is correct in that war was declared but the vaygr never focused war effort on laz. Laz did endure, which is a testament to its members and faction that it is still around.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Laz sustained heavy loses including their main planetary base and their whole fleet by me
    I have no data regarding damage to the fleet, but regarding the main planetary base:
    It (and every important block/item on it) was moved about 5 hours before your attack started. (Unless you were talking about the ice-planet base)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    When I first destroyed your main base it had a huge exo planetary station with large turrets surrounding it, along with huge turrets on it as well. With many large ships I counted 5. I believe one of your members was on the planet when I attacked. A new member at that.
    Mega, I just took it as laz losing their main base as no other bases was discovered or shown. It's fleet that was docked and surrounded the base was enough to be considered a fleet. As for the contents of the base, I do not know what was or wasn't there.
    This is of course is in the past. As I was lord of war I did get a chance to directly observed nature's honesty and character first hand. Hearing describe the accounts of Lord of wars attacks was entertaining to say the least.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I remember when Leanson obliterated the entire fleet that was in orbit around the base because only a single ship was docked. That I can attest for because I was there and died a few times while it happened (I was a lazarus member at the time).

The "war" was basically Leanson flying around and killing everyone under the name of "LordOfWar" and the "Vaygr Raiders" faction. I hardly call that a war, more like a one sided decimation. The important ores were moved coincidentally to the attack, not because we had been warned of it. And the base was destroyed by Leanson after nature forgot to turn the freaking home base protection back on.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    When I first destroyed your main base it had a huge exo planetary station with large turrets surrounding it, along with huge turrets on it as well. With many large ships I counted 5. I believe one of your members was on the planet when I attacked. A new member at that.
    Mega, I just took it as laz losing their main base as no other bases was discovered or shown. It's fleet that was docked and surrounded the base was enough to be considered a fleet. As for the contents of the base, I do not know what was or wasn't there.
    This is of course is in the past. As I was lord of war I did get a chance to directly observed nature's honesty and character first hand. Hearing describe the accounts of Lord of wars attacks was entertaining to say the least.
    In that case, it was the base, which was 'cleared' 5 hours earlier. The lack of homebase protection indicates the move. As for the fleet on it, the ships either didn't belong to laz, or were not high enough on the list to be moved within the 1st 5 hours.

Reaction score
    Lol mega, it's not important
    I believe it is, Leanson.

The recording of history has always been important within the Lazarus Imperium. Recording mistakes, successes, victories, losses. Maneuvers that both work and those that don't. Everything is retained and remembered, so we may build on our strengths and repair our weaknesses.

Coming in here and trying to re-write history does nothing but skew your own faction. We always remembered it how it was. To deny conflict occurred is to deny history.

We will remember. Always.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It happened along time ago, to me its not that important as it wasn't player kills. I don't truly know why you base was not your home. But I do not deny there was conflict as I have screenshots of your base and fleet destruction... on the old website. I just don't want to rekindle old wars and start new flames on the forums. I do try and be honest and accurate, now skewing anything. Btw im not in Odium but in Khanid Domain faction. I remember our fights, they were good, lets not revisit them with words.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I actually remember being on the base of ours you guys destroyed. I kind of sat there and kept getting killed by your turrets waiting for you to leave or the undeathinator to die.