The Lazarus Imperium [OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN]

Reaction score
    Of course! We'll have all of you! The Lazarus always has its arms wide open.

sc

Reaction score
    Username: sc

Requested Class: engineer or pilot

Why I want to join: cool, old faction with a friend in it

Short information about me: i've played a decent amount of minecraft and can build pretty ships. Also i can write okay. i like building big things and flying small things.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Why I want to join: cool, old faction with a friend in it
    As your account on these forums is very new, could you please also mention by which nickname said friend goes?
    You can do so in a private message if you want.

Reaction score
    As your account on these forums is very new, could you please also mention by which nickname said friend goes?
    You can do so in a private message if you want.
    He knows me personally, I was actually the one to invite him.

Reaction score
    The Vandal Alliance offers an alliance to the lazarus imperium and hopes that we can work together for mutual benefit. Lazarus's experience and our eagerly growing community will both benefit from an alliance I believe. Wouldn't you agree?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    The Vandal Alliance offers an alliance to the lazarus imperium and hopes that we can work together for mutual benefit. Lazarus's experience and our eagerly growing community will both benefit from an alliance I believe. Wouldn't you agree?
    It was noticed long ago, that you try to ally yourself with as many other factions as possible. May I ask for what purpose you are allying yourself with so many factions?

Reaction score
    It was noticed long ago, that you try to ally yourself with as many other factions as possible. May I ask for what purpose you are allying yourself with so many factions?
    The Vandal Alliance hopes to ally with multiple factions so it can grow faster with advise from multiple allies. Also having many allies will not make us a ripe target for hostile action when we do grow. We do not wish to pick a side in cases such as 'odium' vs 'non-odium' and would prefer not to get involved in said conflicts, while growing and taking advise from the best factions on EE.

Reaction score
    Hey guys, im brand new to the game though i have a bucket tonne of experience on minecraft and alot of experience on space engineers too, like the look of your faction and was wondering if you guys would take me in, i learn fast and from my many years playign eve online ive learnt to deal with diplomacy and business in every damn way you can imagine

Reaction score
    Hey guys, im brand new to the game though i have a bucket tonne of experience on minecraft and alot of experience on space engineers too, like the look of your faction and was wondering if you guys would take me in, i learn fast and from my many years playign eve online ive learnt to deal with diplomacy and business in every damn way you can imagine
    I got this one, Mega.

Reaction score
    Soo, i don't recall ever actually leaving, i just became quiet when you did nature.
    I thought you where well aware that you can call on me to build things whenever you want (i did build the first base :( ), i just dont play server side. I guess you don't want offline builders anymore?

It's good to see MineCat went home though :D
    I also never recall leaving, I've been away for a long time, this is true. But I'm back for a while now, so can I get back in and start building for Lazarus again?

Reaction score
    Thank you very much. Can you PM me the servers we're on, home base locations and get me an invite to the faction please?

Also Mega, congrats on your appointment to the council!

Reaction score
    Thank you very much. Can you PM me the servers we're on, home base locations and get me an invite to the faction please?

Also Mega, congrats on your appointment to the council!
    Welcome back on board!