The Lazarus Imperium [OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN]

Reaction score
    IGN moontree

role: any but im good at logic and decent at ship building and fighting

past factions: a couple on 3 servers with a friend of mine that used to play

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Doesn't mean you have ships, either. Operating from the dark is great, until it's so dark that people doubt you exist when it'd be more convenient for you to be known.
    This isn't your average everyday darkness...this is advanced darkness

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...Saturday has come, and in six hours it will have gone. What is this goodness?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    As Saturday nears its end, the faction community waits with mild disinterest for the news.

Reaction score
    The issue right now is the Starmade dock. Due to the new faction containing a union of leaders, the thread is going to be under a unique account.

The issue is that the starmade dock is giving me errors whenever I try to log in via a new account.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444538785,1444537715][/DOUBLEPOST]Other faction leaders have been updated of the situation and the account passed onto them. If they can't log in either, it's not our problem.

There's an issue with Starmade Registry, and there's jack shit we can do about that. We'll have to wait for a mod or dev to clean up that mess before we can actually make any progress of our own.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    The issue right now is the Starmade dock. Due to the new faction containing a union of leaders, the thread is going to be under a unique account.

The issue is that the starmade dock is giving me errors whenever I try to log in via a new account.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444538785,1444537715][/DOUBLEPOST]Other faction leaders have been updated of the situation and the account passed onto them. If they can't log in either, it's not our problem.

There's an issue with Starmade Registry, and there's jack shit we can do about that. We'll have to wait for a mod or dev to clean up that mess before we can actually make any progress of our own.
    I can confirm that this issue exists. It also affects other accounts. What separates the affected accounts from the unaffected ones[apart from this issue] is unknown as of right now.

Reaction score
    THE LAZARUS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

ALL MEMBERS ARE TO EITHER DISBAND OR REPORT TO THE TGT FOR RE-ASSIGNMENT

http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-terran-gossamer-technocracy.21407/#post-237032

Gentlemen, it's been an honor. We've been through a lot together, but it's time to close the doors and move onto a new venture. I've enjoyed my time leading every single one of you, and I hold the highest respect to all of my members.

I'm moving on though, to the TGT, where I'll be working alongside Megacrafter and Mariux to bring something new to the table. You are all welcome to come along.

It's been a pleasure.​

Reactions: Nauvran and Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    THE LAZARUS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED

ALL MEMBERS ARE TO EITHER DISBAND OR REPORT TO THE TGT FOR RE-ASSIGNMENT

http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-terran-gossamer-technocracy.21407/#post-237032

Gentlemen, it's been an honor. We've been through a lot together, but it's time to close the doors and move onto a new venture. I've enjoyed my time leading every single one of you, and I hold the highest respect to all of my members.

I'm moving on though, to the TGT, where I'll be working alongside Megacrafter and Mariux to bring something new to the table. You are all welcome to come along.

It's been a pleasure.​
    I wish you all well and good luck.

Reactions: Mariux