The Lazarus Imperium [OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i am currently building a giant dreadnaught \ titan ship called the phoenix its currently a shell.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Zimmerman, didn't the UAF outlast the Brotherhood? I distinctly remember tearing the entire alliance apart in the span of about five minutes... :P

Tbh the UAF had a significant amount of flaws. Although, it did serve its purpose at the time, and many of its former members are still good allies, much in the same way the Brotherhood essentially reformed under the Odium banner.

For those of you wondering, the UAF fell apart mainly due to internal problems. The UAF organizer went away and the DFN was appointed the new security lead over the NLR. Long story short, lots of people got pissed (myself included) and it just kind of stopped being a thing. So far, the UEF is looking a lot more promising.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Zimmerman, didn't the UAF outlast the Brotherhood? I distinctly remember tearing the entire alliance apart in the span of about five minutes... :p

Tbh the UAF had a significant amount of flaws. Although, it did serve its purpose at the time, and many of its former members are still good allies, much in the same way the Brotherhood essentially reformed under the Odium banner.

For those of you wondering, the UAF fell apart mainly due to internal problems. The UAF organizer went away and the DFN was appointed the new security lead over the NLR. Long story short, lots of people got pissed (myself included) and it just kind of stopped being a thing. So far, the UEF is looking a lot more promising.
    Nope not at all, the Brotherhood consisted of all the anti UAF factions aka Vaygr plus some others. The UAF eventually fell apart because they couldnt organize against us because of all there internal conflicts. The Brotherhood as an alliance disbanded when I turned down the offer to help create the Pact, which the Vaygr, as we all know, was a founder of.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nope not at all, the Brotherhood consisted of all the anti UAF factions aka Vaygr plus some others. The UAF eventually fell apart because they couldnt organize against us because of all there internal conflicts. The Brotherhood as an alliance disbanded when I turned down the offer to help create the Pact, which the Vaygr, as we all know, was a founder of.
    Speaking from someone on the other side of the fence at the time, you guys actually had little to nothing to do with the eventual disbandment of the UAF. It started when the NLR (main faction) got replaced by the DFN (up-and-coming main faction) and then the whole fiasco with the RA and Bradley and Buckrogers/Cybernetics/Borg, which caused some management problems and people got annoyed at the whole system, and then Hierarch leaves which basically eliminated the only real reason half of our factions weren't at each others' throats in the first place.

Then, Athanatos formed a few months later consisting of the factions in the UAF that didn't want to throttle each other plus a few new ones, which led to the eventual *short* war on Elwyn, after which we found there wasn't really much to do, seeing as to how Athanatos and Odium factions generally ended up on different servers from each other when Illusive went down. Long story short, I know that at least three Athanatos factions still consider themselves part of the Concord, which is essentially the brainchild of the UAF, but with better selection of who was allowed in.

I will say though, the Brotherhood had significantly better management than the UAF.

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Speaking from someone on the other side of the fence at the time, you guys actually had little to nothing to do with the eventual disbandment of the UAF. It started when the NLR (main faction) got replaced by the DFN (up-and-coming main faction) and then the whole fiasco with the RA and Bradley and Buckrogers/Cybernetics/Borg, which caused some management problems and people got annoyed at the whole system, and then Hierarch leaves which basically eliminated the only real reason half of our factions weren't at each others' throats in the first place.

Then, Athanatos formed a few months later consisting of the factions in the UAF that didn't want to throttle each other plus a few new ones, which led to the eventual *short* war on Elwyn, after which we found there wasn't really much to do, seeing as to how Athanatos and Odium factions generally ended up on different servers from each other when Illusive went down. Long story short, I know that at least three Athanatos factions still consider themselves part of the Concord, which is essentially the brainchild of the UAF, but with better selection of who was allowed in.

I will say though, the Brotherhood had significantly better management than the UAF.
    The real conflict began when on the very first RA server, Trollerbobman with Biostrakk110 sabotaging the main space station on their private server. Then the Starmadian Galactic Navy came (newly formed faction with those two saboteurs running it), who then joined the Brotherhood, and we expected a huge battle. Short answer: nope. The flames burst in.

It's fun reading through Obi's logs.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I hereby declare a new Lazaran law:
    1. If a member of the Lazarus Imperium retrieves an item from a neutral or enemy structure, regardless of how(as long as it doesn't conflict with other Lazaran law), it is considered his until he puts it into a non-personal plexstorage/factory/refinery on a Lazaran base.
    2. If a member of the Lazarus Imperium takes an item out of a non-personal plexstorage/factory/item, he may never take more than he'll need immedeatly. If he doesn't know how much he'll need he may not take more than the following, depending on how large the stack is:
      1. If the stack is smaller than 2000, he may take up to half a stack
      2. If the stack is 2000 or larger, but smaller than 10K, he may take up to 1000 items
      3. If the stack is 10K or larger, he may take up to 1/10th of the stack.
      4. These values may be defined differently on some non-personal plexstorages/factories/refineries, and this has to be indicated in an adjacent display block. Only the owner of the structure containing the plexstorage/factory/refinery and his superiors may do that.
    3. After removing an item from a non-personal plexstorage/factory/refinery, any remains of the removed items after processing them have to be put back into the same(!) non-personal plexstorage/factory/refinery.
      1. The owner of the structure containing this plexstorage/factory/refinery and his superiors may grant permissions to do otherwise, e.g. in the case a plexstorage/factory/refinery has to be relocated. A permanent permission to do otherwise has to be indicated by an adjacent display block.
    4. A plexstorage/factory/refinery is personal, if it is within a personal room. Taking any items out or putting any items into it without permission is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the owner of the room using a display block adjacent to the plexstorage/factory/refinery. The owner may also grant a temporary or single-use permission by using other means of communication.
    5. Personal rooms are defined and assigned(to another member of the Lazarus Imperium) by the owner of the structure containing them or his superiors. A personal room must have clearly defined boundries and a display block on all entrances must either state the name(s) of the assigned member(s)[referred to as owner of the personal room in the rest of this document] or "unassigned", if the room isn't currently assigned.
    6. Violations:
      1. Violations against these laws are punished depending on frequency, however, each stack of items involved in a violation is treated as a different volation, occurring at the same time and performed by the same perpetrator.
      2. If no prior violations are known or any prior violations are expired, the highest punishment may be to return the items to the appropriate container.
      3. If there are recent prior violations known, the punishment may range from forbidding access to the structure, over removing the perpetrator from the faction on the affected server(s) only, to removing the perpetrator from the faction altogether.
      4. A violation expires a month after the punishment was successfully carried out. Otherwise, it will only expire if paragraph 6 is edited.
    7. This draft takes effect everywhere in Lazaran space immedeatly. If this draft is abolished by MrNature72 within the next week without being approved by him first, it is treated as if it never was in effect, and any violations against it are dropped immedeatly. Any violations prior to this draft taking effect are not regulated by this draft.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    I'd like to join! Am I also supposed to send a message or is this sufficient?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Would it be possible to do an activity check as to weed out inactive members. I have not seen 8pete8 in a while or Tanna.
    8pete8: 8pete8 was last seen: Nov 18, 2014
    Tanna: Tanna was last seen: Dec 20, 2014

Reaction score
    You guys are still around and kicking? I've been looking for something to do and star-made isn't looking too bad. If you guys will have me back I'd be happy to join in again and build stupidly huge mining ships

Reaction score
    You guys are still around and kicking? I've been looking for something to do and star-made isn't looking too bad. If you guys will have me back I'd be happy to join in again and build stupidly huge mining ships
    Absolutely, we'll have you back. The Imperium has open arms for all veterans of our ranks.

Once I start the new faction chat, I'll add you.