The Lazarus Imperium [OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN]

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    If anyone has any questions regarding the faction, it's recruitment process, or anything else, post them here!
    I do have a question, ships? Are you guys rebuilding them, or what is your current fleet?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I do have a question, ships? Are you guys rebuilding them, or what is your current fleet?
    We currently are building ships to add into our current fleet. Our ship types and the number of them is currently not available for players outside of the faction.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    We are using every way to obtain working ships:
    1. Refit(taking an old blueprint and changing the system blocks)
    2. Rebuild(rebuilding an old blueprint from scratch from memory)
    3. Brand new(constructing a completely new ship)

Reaction score
    We are using every way to obtain working ships:
    1. Refit(taking an old blueprint and changing the system blocks)
    2. Rebuild(rebuilding an old blueprint from scratch from memory)
    3. Brand new(constructing a completely new ship)
    We currently are building ships to add into our current fleet. Our ship types and the number of them is currently not available for players outside of the faction.
    I can personally confirm both of these people are indeed correct.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Congratulations for successfully defending your assets against a pirate attack today (aka: me)! That nuke turret on your base packs quite a punch.

However, I would advise DJ-Col7 to watch his mouth and to not brag about his "accomplishments" involving an invincible homebase and a brick ship (yes, that corvette you are using is a brick. Brick = eeew) as it makes your faction look bad. I will not take personal actions against the Lazarus since those are the words of a single member. I do advice officers or those in command to look at the problem, though, as it might bring you some bigger problems in the future.

Until next time :P

Reaction score
    Congratulations for successfully defending your assets against a pirate attack today (aka: me)! That nuke turret on your base packs quite a punch.

However, I would advise DJ-Col7 to watch his mouth and to not brag about his "accomplishments" involving an invincible homebase and a brick ship (yes, that corvette you are using is a brick. Brick = eeew) as it makes your faction look bad. I will not take personal actions against the Lazarus since those are the words of a single member. I do advice officers or those in command to look at the problem, though, as it might bring you some bigger problems in the future.

Until next time :p
    I have sent you a message about your impudent attack on the Imperium.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8

Until next time :p
    But you destroyed my beautiful mining ship. I'm quite upset.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    But you destroyed my beautiful mining ship. I'm quite upset.
    I'm very sorry about that :( , I'd expect people to save their ships when the play on servers.

HOWEVER, you have an invincible home base: "dock it or lose it". (or just hide it somewhere unlikely to be found, that's what I do).

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I'm very sorry about that :( , I'd expect people to save their ships when the play on servers.

HOWEVER, you have an invincible home base: "dock it or lose it". (or just hide it somewhere unlikely to be found, that's what I do).
    Problem is, that is impossible. The base lacks sufficient docks and a bug resets it every hour. It is impossible to dock more things to it.