The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    So do you guys do ANYTHING together? Since you don't know which server your faction mates play on. I needed to know which server so that I can set up shop by building a salvage ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So do you guys do ANYTHING together? Since you don't know which server your faction mates play on. I needed to know which server so that I can set up shop by building a salvage ship.

We do do things together we are just waiting for something worth changing schedules for. (irl)

Try setting up on NASS then maybe later set up on infinite.

Reaction score
    Set up on one server and then when I feel like it set up on another? Is there one server that this faction has set up on yes or no because I was looking for an active group not a we are just waiting for something to happen group :/

Reaction score
    Were on to sever pick one you want to play and if you want to join the other side go ahead. Or be like me and complain about your life's problems, you'll find were quite good therapists. :D oh and most of the desscions happen in PM i get dark life to add you to the main one, that way you'll under stand what in hell's name is happening.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Honestly, I do not care which server. Whatever you guys are more active on

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This is an official resignation post from my position in the Lazarus imperium. It is caused by multiple reason, with none of them being negative (no worries). I would mostly just like to distance myself from any established faction and pose as a neutral (or completely crazy) political entity for a while.

I would like to remain in good terms with the lazarus imperium and all of it's members :D

Keptick, signing out.

Reaction score
    Username: 42828

Requested Class: Pilot

Why I want to join: I want to pew stuff and it seems you guys have pewed some stuff in your days.

Short information about me: I pew stuff and want to pew stuff with more people.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    it seems you guys have pewed some stuff in your days.
    I'd like to hear your definition of "pewing" then, because I fail to see any pews of our's, just some counter-pews here and there.
    Nevertheless if you still want to join after hearing this: accepted

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'd like to hear your definition of "pewing" then, because I fail to see any pews of our's, just some counter-pews here and there.
    Nevertheless if you still want to join after hearing this: accepted
    Way to accept Bradley megacrafter

Reaction score
    Yeah its been over a year since that happened. Also I didn't destroy any factions, I just borrowed a base and ate a 4 ships.

Reaction score
    Unnamed just because I borrowed your base (dfn) (had to give it back because admins didn't want more of a shit storm) does not mean that I am a bad person.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Unnamed just because I borrowed your base (dfn) (had to give it back because admins didn't want more of a shit storm) does not mean that I am a bad person.
    If you borrowed without asking, yes you were a bad person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.