The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    The Lazarus Imperium

"Born in a land of ice and wind, molded through determination and hardship. Now spread among the stars, the Lazarus Imperium stretches across the great expanses of space as a grand and mighty empire. Forged of a steel will and wrought of and iron hand, lead by the Emperor and his High Command, With the power of knowledge and the great men and women who serve such a mighty empire, there is no end to the Lazarus in sight, it's mighty technology only growing and it's borders ever expanding."

WHAT IS THE LAZARUS?
    The Lazarus Imperium is a faction built upon faith and government. We believe in personal stability, and that one's own members and faction comes before all. Lead by MrNature72, the Emperor of the Imperium, we have grown into one of the largest factions on the forums, with a strong and friendly core of active members.

One of our biggest achievements, however, is our structure. While, as Emperor, I have the final word, I have created (alongside my fellow members) a powerful and concise structure, for both government and member organization. All members play a role as part of one of four different sects: As Engineers, Pilots, Scrappers, or Inquisitors. All of the sects are ran by an experienced group of officers and a single Admiral. The Emperor runs a small, personal team of people known as the High Command, which help keep the faction organized as a whole.

THE SECTS OF THE LAZARUS IMPERIUM

Department of Research & Construction (Engineers)

Members of the Department of Research & Construction (DRC) are referred to as Engineers. Their primary purpose is too design, construct, and deploy both requested ships ordered by other factions and the ships of the Imperium’s own Armada. They follow the following creed.

To hone all building skills and to construct as best as I can. To take requests passed by the Emperor from other factions to supplement the Lazarus industrial machine. To keep the Lazarus Armada, piloted by the DRC and Imperial Navy, powerful and sufficient. To, if I go onto servers with Imperial presence, keep the industrial infrastructure stable.

Imperial Navy (Pilots)

The Imperial Navy consists of Pilots, who perform the absolutely vital job of self defense, anti-terror, and outward police actions to make sure the Lazarus Imperium stays without foe. They are equipped by the DRC and will be trained to be without equal, in both equipment and piloting skills. Higher ranked officers of the Imperial Navy will be assigned their own craft, and be allowed to take part in the Armada. They follow the following creed.

To take orders passed down by the Emperor, Admirals, and commanding officers. To carry out missions with upmost efficiency and loyalty. To keep Lazarus Armada ships out of non-Lazarus hands by any means necessary. To, as an officer, pilot Armada ships under the strict command of the Emperor. To keep Lazarus territory safe from pirate, raider, foe, and general trouble-maker.

Resource Acquisition Team (Scrappers)

The Resource Acquisition Team, or R.A.T., is our primary mining corps. They are allowed to either take Lazarus-built mining ships, or their own constructs, out to mine and salvage. They are allowed to engage in open combat in scenarios specifically where hostiles may exist. Their primary purpose is to keep Engineers supplied with resources, to sell and obtain credits, and to make sure the Lazarus Imperium is never without a steady income of Credits and high-quality ore. They follow the following creed.

To keep the Lazarus Imperium’s industrial machine stocked and healthy. To ensure that the builders of the Imperium are never without resource. To salvage any derelict craft beyond repair, and to return any craft that could be repurposed and brought back to functional levels. To be the hand that feeds the machine.
    The Court of the Loyalist (Inquisitors)

The Court of the Loyalist, or simply just The Court, and the Inquisitors within, are tasked with two primary purposes. For one, they are to report immediately any violations of Lazarus law by either members of the Imperium or people within our territory, directly to an officer, the Emperor, or an Admiral. Second, they are the Imperiums information network. Unmarked infiltrators, saboteurs, and so on. People of many faces, and many names. Inquisitors have the strictest application process, and are the most likely to actually be denied. Finally, they are tasked with making sure no covert deals are being struck within the ranks. They follow the following creed.

To keep law and order within the Lazarus Imperium. To seek out and collect covert information for the benefit of the Imperium. To remain undetected by those not of the Imperium, and to keep an eye on those who are. To make sure nothing goes unseen or unheard within Lazarus space, and wherever they are ordered to go. To ensure that Lazarus ships and secrets remain so, in sole possession of the Lazarus Imperium.

LAZARUS RANK SYSTEM
    The Lazarus Imperium has a very defined rank system, with each rank playing a clear role in the community. Outside of the Emperor, ranks are split into two departments: Members and Officers. In the drop-down below there is a detailed explanation of all the ranks.

-----RECRUIT-----

Recruit: Recruits of all classes have minimal rights. They cannot take Lazarus Armada ships under any circumstance, be known of any Lazarus secrets, or be part of any large-scale Lazarus operation. However, leaving the recruit rank is fairly easy, and are as follows.

Engineer: Submit a single ship

Pilot: Give a simple record of some feat during your service, i.e. scouting, a fight, ect

Scrapper: Submit a load of minerals to an Engineer on any server

All classes: Be visibly active for 1 week, and request promotion (OR) be promoted manually by
    an Admiral or the Emperor.

-----MEMBERS-----
    Guard: Primary and most common rank, shows that you’re a full member of the Imperium

-Can be granted Class 1-2 Armada ships as standard armament

Acolyte: Second most common rank. Shows reliable, loyal service.

-Can be granted Class 1-3 Armada ships as standard armament

Gendarme: Rank for distinguished service as a member. Leads other members with experience.

-Can be granted class 1-4 Armada ships as standard armament

-In Lazarus operations, allowed to give commands to Acolytes and Guards, if passed by leading officer

Apostle: Shows extremely distinguished service, “sergeant”. Leads other member with great experience.

-Can be granted class 1-5 Armada ships as standard armament

-In Lazarus operations, allowed to give commands to all lower Members.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaining rank: In order to gain rank as a Member, you must fill among the following criteria. Rank structure is not set on an absolute set-goal level, but more on service record. Players can, at any time, send requests to Admirals for promotion. Also, at any time, the Emperor can promote or demote members.

Engineer: Brand and submit ships to the Emperor or Admirals. Take on Lazarus building projects. Create Lazarus armada ships on your own accord and sell them. Request promotions under these standards.

Pilot: Operate and receive good reviews during Lazarus operations. Remain loyal, and operate RELIABLY on your own accord on servers with Lazarus presence. Show your worth while not assigned to an operation (keep the peace, patrol the borders)

Scrapper: Show a reliable record of mining and salvage. Bring in salvaged ships that can be dissected and reverse-engineered, to gain much respect. Build and construct reliable and effective mining craft, and present them to Admirals or the Emperor.

Inquisitor: Show absolute loyalty and extended service. Bring in reliable, trustworthy, and complete information on other factions and the state of servers. Take part in Court operations with reliability. Receive good Admiral reviews. Bring in reports of violations against Lazarus law.

-----Officers-----
    To become an officer, you must fill the following requirements:

-Long and loyal service.

-(generally) Gendarme or Apostle rank

-Distinguished reliability, loyalty, and active participation within the community

-Leadership potential, and the ability to handle large amounts of pressure, rules, and requirements

The ranks are as follows:

Master: “Young Officer”. Assigned to Lazarus operations.

-Allowed to command members on assigned operations.

-Can be given a Class 1-6 Armada ship as standard armament

-Outside of operations, can command members in time of aggressive defense.

-Can report directly to the Emperor and request operations.

-Expected to help keep order among the members of their sect

Lord: “Officer”. Assigned to Lazarus operations. Higher officer given leadership position.

-Allowed to command members of his sect, even outside of assigned operations

-Can be given a Class 1-7 Armada ship as standard armament

-Allowed to organize and propose operations, and lead operations

-Expected to keep absolute order with members of their sect

High Lord: ”Old Officer”. Major officers and leaders of the Lazarus Imperium’s sects.

-Allowed to command members & lower ranking officers of his sect, in any circumstance.

-Can be given a Class 1-7 Armada ship as standard armament

-Can punish members directly, stripping them of Armada ships and giving direct reports to the Emperor.

-Allowed to organize, create, and, in times when it is allowed, execute operations.

Gaining rank: Gaining rank in the Officer levels is simple, but not common. To become an officer, you must be requested by an Admiral, and/or then hand selected by the Emperor. The jump from Member to Officer is huge, and the abilities given to Officers are not to be abused, so giving out that kind of power is a very selective chore.

-----Admirals-----
    Admirals are in a class of their own, allowed under any circumstance to command, operate, and control members of their sect. They are the Emperors most trusted, right hand men and women. Each Sect has an Admiral unique to them, and then there are other people recognized as Admirals who are given chapters unique to them. The Admirals are listed below:

Grandmaster – none as of now – Control over the DRC

Shogun – none as of now – Control over the Imperial Navy

Reaver Lord – none as of now – Control over the R.A.T.

High Templar – none as of now – Control over the Court of the Loyalist

LAZARUS HIGH COMMAND
    The Lazarus High Command is the infrastructure utilized directly by the Emperor. They perform a number of important governing tasks that cannot be delegated to a single admiral; Therefore, they act not above, but outside the jurisdiction of the Admirals and are controlled directly by the Emperor. The High Command is a pivotal piece of the Lazarus Government, taking care of a large number of absolutely vital issues within the Imperium. However, even though they are not under the control of any specific set, most members of High Command do not have much or any direct control of any of the sects, either. The details on High Command are in the spoiler below.
    Admiral Supreme - [open position]
    The job of the Admiral Supreme is to act as both the secondary in command, and as the direct consultant of the Emperor. Unlike other members of High Command, the Admiral Supreme has the right to assume control over other sects and their members, if a situation called for such an action.

Public Affairs & Relations Officer - [open position]
    The PARO is tasked with the majority of public relations, primarily concerning the relationships with non-lazarus personel and other factions. The PARO has the right to apprehend members that are violating Lazarus laws or causing damage to the Lazarus due to interraction with people outside of the faction, but outside of that has no direct control over members.

Primary Accountant - Dark-life
    The Primary Accountant is tasked with managing Lazarus activity checks, newsletters, and keeping track of new applications to alert the Emperor of the list needs to be updated. The Primary Accountant is a direct messenger from the Emperor to his members.

Ship Classification
    The Lazarus use a very simple, adaptable ship classification system. We use a 1-7 level system to dictate ship classes.
    1- Shuttles, fighters

2- Cruisers, corvettes

3- Destroyers, frigates, heavy corvettes

4- Battleships, heavy frigates, specialty craft

5- Heavy battleships, superfrigates

6- Capitols and super-battleships

7- Titans and supercapitols

Laws of the Lazarus
    The Lazarus utilizes a very simple, concise set of rules.
    1 – Retain a neutral, welcoming community, engage in polite politics

2 – Remain loyal to Admirals and the Emperor

3 – Show polite respect to superiors, and follow operations

4 – Do not let Armada ships fall into enemy hands

5 – Do not leak information out under any circumstance

6 – Strive to better yourself, gain rank, and receive operations

7 – Take the initiative, do not stand idle. You will not be punished for initiative and rational bravery.

8 – Strive to expand the Lazarus, both politically, industrially

9 – Become part of the community with all of your comrades, know your Sect, and know it well

10 – Loyalty and Defense to the Empire, and all of it’s internal rules and workings

Members
    In the spoiler below there is a complete and updated list of every member​
    -Department of Research & Construction-

AnnaShade017 - Guard

adiranam1992 - Recruit

Azurite - Guard

Beekay - Guard

CES - Guard

Crusade - Acolyte

Cybertooth - Master

DJ-Col7 - Guard

Forge_Meiser - Lord

Joey92 - Guard

Keptick - Guard

Mariux - Guard

mfdjansen - Recruit

mysticmage11 - Recruit

Omegacybran - Gendarme

Omegaprime02 - Recruit

rik yan - Master

Scythe7 - Recruit

Seth1483 - Guard

Species_Unkn0wn - Recruit

steathinator9837 - Recruit

Syleiel - Guard

TheForsaken - Pilot

WaffulMann - Guard

WolfChild - Acolyte

-Imperial Navy-

Dark-life - Guard

Cpanc - Recruit

Draren Thiralas - Acolyte

Dr_Fellbane - Recruit

ghettodexter - Guard

IllogicalBeans - Gendarme

lpatt61 - Recruit

Picaxmad - Recruit

Reptiliar - Recruit

Shayne Rex - Recruit

Tanna - Guard

tessalove - Guard

UK_IN_US - Guard

Websterandy42 - Guard

xXTheBrickXx - Recruit

Yamto - Guard

-Resource Acquisition Team-

swsoe - Acolyte

tacotown99 - Gendarme

Videmaster - Recruit

-Court of the Loyalist-

BearishMushroom - Lord

Zodapop - Acolyte

-High Command-

MrNature72 - Emperor

MinecatFTW - Admiral Supreme

Dark Life - Primary Accountant

Megacrafter - Imperial Adjudicator

APPLICATION FORM:

Username:

Requested Class:

Why I want to join:

Short information about me:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    NEWS

This post will be utilized for news networking in the Lazarus, such as missions, operations, and so forth

Reaction score
    Username: xXTheBrickXx

Requested Class: Pilot or Engineer

Why I want to join: I would like to join The Lazarus Imperium because I think this is a very formidable and organized faction, with a great community to be around.

Short information about me: I have been playing starmade for a few months now, I am experienced in piloting and engineering (thats the reason why I stated pilot or engineer). It would be great to be part of both sectors, but I know it is not possible. As a engineer I do tend to focus more on building scale ships from movies, such as Star Wars and Star Trek. I guess I most likely am more skilled at engineering than piloting, so engineer would be my first choice, but I'd also gladly transfer if it be needed.

Reaction score
    Accepted!

Going to put you in the Navy as a Pilot, but please, feel free to work with the engineers too! You get credit for everything you do! Cross-sect work is encouraged, by all means.

Reaction score
    well we got the to the fourms in a hurry, lets exspand into new horizons and worlds

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    *cough* add me to the member list *cough*

Reaction score
    Username: Shayne Rex

Requested Class: Pilot

Why I want to join: Just looking for some guidance

Short information about me: Lots of experience in Eve Online, off and on on Starmade, and pretty damn good fighter pilot.

Reaction score
    Username: TheForsaken

Requested Class: Engineer

Why I want to join: I am looking for a powerful and active group to work with to further gain both parties.

Short information about me: I am a 19 year old male who is quite artistic and enjoys building. I have built one particularly large ship which costs in the region of 139,000,000. I also have a lot of time on my hands so i will be on a lot!

Reaction score
    Both Forsaken and Shayne have been accepted.

Keptick, you have been added to the list. My bad. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.