The Lazarus Imperium - Join the greatest empire of StarMade today!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    You can never have too many turrets :P I'll have to wait around for my mouse to play again, but I'll trawl through forums and stuff to find out what's changed. Can someone inbox me the co-ords of our home base on NASS Main?

Reaction score
    Dark Life, you know those ships you've been flying around in for Lazarus? Chances are I helped design or build them. So don't tell me not to 'visit' my factions home base

Reaction score
    Joey, calm thy tits.
    I think you'll find dark was joking.
    Don't be a Drama Llama.

Reaction score
    Apologies, thy tits are calmed ;) I've been absent from the interwebs for some time, I seem to have misplaced my forum sense of humour .

Reaction score
    Once i get free time ill go check out the faction home for a change, welcome back joey ( even if i don't know who you are )

Reaction score
    Cheers Dave, I'm an engineer that's was playing when the game was in alpha and went away for a while, that's probs why you don't know me

Reaction score
    Username: Forgotten0ne

Requested Class: Scrapper/Pilot

Why I want to join: I have played a decent amount of single-player Starmade and am looking for a faction to join to play multi-player with.

Short information about me: I am a 16 year old high school student living in Scotland, I like playing video games and reading books.

Last edited:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Username: Jaaskinal (also Akula if needed)

Requested Class: Inquisitor.

Why I want to join: I would like to join because the Lazarus is a strong faction that could utilize my potential.

Short information about me: I am a fairly knew star made player (only three months), I have been in a couple other factions, namely the Vaygr and the Templar, I like to think of myself as an information broker, I can't really use voice comms at this point in time (personal reasons)

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Username: Jaaskinal (also Akula if needed)

Requested Class: Inquisitor.

Why I want to join: I would like to join because the Lazarus is a strong faction that could utilize my potential.

Short information about me: I am a fairly knew star made player (only three months), I have been in a couple other factions, namely the Vaygr and the Templar, I like to think of myself as an information broker, I can't really use voice comms at this point in time (personal reasons)
    Accepted, welcome aboard.
    I recommend you to talk to BearishMushroom though, since he is the current head of the inquisitors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Thank you Mega, I hope to be a valuable addition to the Lazarus :3

Reaction score
    it seams of page has fallen dead ill just stab it with this Dagger of Revival...

Status
    Not open for further replies.