The Khanid Domain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Where are they all coming from..... they are just popping out of the woodwork. We search in vain, but the recruiting fields are barren, the orchards of the factionless bear no fruit. You, you say nothing, content in your fortress, and find yourself assailed on all sides by those wishing to join.
    How? How do you do this? From what act of sorcery do these masses appear?
    It is all very simple, people just want to join this faction. Hell if I was a free agent I probably would ask to join as well. Instead of asking what they are doing right, you should ask. "What am I doing wrong?"

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well for the most part current and past players are getting "recycled" into new factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Uh....
    Gabe is in a faction. Wait a bit before accepting him please.
    (There have been some issues which have come up since aceface has been away, and when he gets back we can resolve them. We've asked gabe to hold off until then)
    I resigned from cr right before I posted my app. What I do after I leave is none of your business. And out of your control.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    1. Ingame name - Will2brown

2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN) -Will2brown

3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18") 16 turning 17

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed) 2 years

5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?) Minecraft, EVE

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot) Miner or scout

7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no) TS Yes, Microphone no

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)

I was In the CR Up until a few weeks ago and decided to look for a new faction, Several people I used to be in a faction with Are in this and I believe this is the best choice for me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Leanson, methinks you need to build more miners.

generally though, I'm glad you guys are doing well and experiencing growth.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1. Ingame name - Will2brown

2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN) -Will2brown

3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18") 16 turning 17

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed) 2 years

5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?) Minecraft, EVE

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot) Miner or scout

7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no) TS Yes, Microphone no

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)

I was In the CR Up until a few weeks ago and decided to look for a new faction, Several people I used to be in a faction with Are in this and I believe this is the best choice for me.
    Accepted
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435763742,1435763376][/DOUBLEPOST]Merlin Finished

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wishes he could haz blueprint.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Leanson, methinks you need to build more miners.

generally though, I'm glad you guys are doing well and experiencing growth.
    We already have more miners than we can use, lol.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wishes he could haz blueprint.
    I made a Civilian Class Merlin for trade, but it can't cloak just use jammers, and the weapon system is much more powerful than our Assassin Class Merlin because its main goal of ACMerlin is only to take out players not ships and that are within their home base, can't add too many weapons on a cloak ship.

PM me if you want to trade one of your ships for a standard issue Merlin.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I made a Civilian Class Merlin for trade, but it can't cloak just use jammers, and the weapon system is much more powerful than our Assassin Class Merlin because its main goal of ACMerlin is only to take out players not ships and that are within their home base, can't add too many weapons on a cloak ship.

So...
    What are the different versions of this ship at this point?

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Mm, we might be able to do business together :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The ship would look awesome without the two random arm thingies.

Just sayin :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.