Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

“If you want to talk or take a look around, we’re all up for it. If you actually want something from us, though, that’ll come for a price.”

“We the Khanid embrace technology the only way to survive in battle and war is to grow in discipline, skills and technology. The old ways is only a dead end, we don’t force change nor go against it we accept it as our teacher.”

We are primarily traders, although we trade technologies, resources, information, or services such as building or security. We also serve as neutral grounds for trading and negotiations. Thus, we intend to stay neutral, and for that reason, we don't affiliate ourselves with any of the larger alliances of Starmade permanently. That said, (since we are profit-oriented) we are willing to do limited time contracts - on the condition that we don't accept combat contracts from, or provide information to, enemies of our current contractors - until the ongoing contracts expire. After that, it's all about the highest bidder.
    As we provide various services, players of all expertise can easily find their place among our ranks.

Members
    AtraUnam
    Akan73
    keptick
    Leanson
    MrFuz
    Matt
    swampstone
    shadowcrusnik
    Violet_Fire
    Mathijs99
    generalBLT13
    Gabe_oz

Will2brown
    TheBlueThunder

Leadership Ranks:
    Council -Leanson keptick Akan73 Matt and TheBlueThunder
    Advisor - AtraUnam and Violet_Fire
    Affiliate - swampstone shadowcrusnik and MrFuz generalBLT13 Gabe_oz Will2brown
    Initiate

Technology Ranks:
    Head of Research and Development - AtraUnam
    Grand Master - Leanson keptick Akan73 Matt, generalBLT13 and TheBlueThunder
    Master - swampstone and MrFuz
    Normal -
    Starter - Gabe_oz
    Tester - shadowcrusnik Will2brown

Space Navy Ranks:
    Level 7 Fleet Admiral - Leanson, keptick Akan73, Matt and TheBlueThunder
    Level 6 Vice Admiral generalBLT13
    Level 5 Captain
    Level 4 Commander
    Level 3 Lieutenant-Commander - AtraUnam Gabe_oz
    Level 2 Lieutenant - MrFuz swampstone shadowcrusnik Will2brown
    Level 1 Ensign

Diplomatic Ranks:
    Level 3 Ambassador - universal diplomatic rank, can start or stop peace talks, alliance negotiations, trade negotiations, can sign or propose contracts.

Level 2 Envoy - assigned to one specific faction, to negotiate trade, alliance, non-agression or demands already started by am Ambassador from either side.

Level 1 Liaison - assigned to one specific faction to coordinate trade and current diplomatic relation. No permission to negotiate or make demands on their own, only relays information and coordinates execution of already negotiated contracts.

If you intend to join, please fill out the following application:

1. Ingame name
    2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN)
    3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18")
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed)
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot)
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no)
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    1. Ingame name

Dicerson

Shadowcrusnik

3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18")

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed)

On and off for many months. I've been keeping up and I understand basic functions. However I am not a very skilled architect cosmetically, though I can make efficient Ship Subsystems.

EVE, Minecraft, Space Engineers, you name it.

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot)

I am not a good builder cosmetically, but I am a good pilot. If you need a Miner or a Scout or some such, I can be dependable.

Yes

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)

To be honest, I need a group of people to play Starmade with. All my video game friends (I am in an Enjin Gaming Community) Do not play this, but its so fun in groups T.T. I looked at other factions and they were either boring or too much of a hassle. This one looks good and legit.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1. Ingame name

Dicerson

Shadowcrusnik

On and off for many months. I've been keeping up and I understand basic functions. However I am not a very skilled architect cosmetically, though I can make efficient Ship Subsystems.

EVE, Minecraft, Space Engineers, you name it.

I am not a good builder cosmetically, but I am a good pilot. If you need a Miner or a Scout or some such, I can be dependable.

Yes

To be honest, I need a group of people to play Starmade with. All my video game friends (I am in an Enjin Gaming Community) Do not play this, but its so fun in groups T.T. I looked at other factions and they were either boring or too much of a hassle. This one looks good and legit.
    Interviewed by Me and Leanson on TS and accepted as Ensign/Tester/Initiate

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Good luck, I hope that you have fun and a good break from the warmongering.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I wantz the ship images!
    Ships are coming soon, we are building everything from scratch, taking the best tech we learned from the past and improving it with the new update. Classified Ships will only have pictures with no stats while Tradable ships that we make will have stats or stats will only be known if trader or buyer ask for it through PM. One tradable ship for the faction that buys it from us or trades with us.
    Good luck, I hope that you have fun and a good break from the warmongering.
    I think we are having lots of fun, defending others weaker than us, its much more rewarding than mindless destruction for no reason. Hope you have fun too.

Reaction score
    Ahaaaa. That's where it all got now. Well, gratz on forming a new name in history of starmade, I guess:)
    But who is the President?.. Didn't manage to catch an eye on this info.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ahaaaa. That's where it all got now. Well, gratz on forming a new name in history of starmade, I guess:)
    But who is the President?.. Didn't manage to catch an eye on this info.
    Members of our political body will have elections for the positions, only trusted members within this faction may run for one of the positions but all members in the factions have the right to vote. Leadership ranks are only for 3 months after that, we have a new election.

OP will be updated soon after our elections.

Reaction score
    Members of our political body will have elections for the positions, only trusted members within this faction may run for one of the positions but all members in the factions have the right to vote. Leadership ranks are only for 3 months after that, we have a new election.

OP will be updated soon after our elections.
    Make sure the elections accurately match the Council elections dates to double the hype)

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Updated OP. I'll need to add the rest later kind of busy right now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Make sure the elections accurately match the Council elections dates to double the hype)
    I dunno, In Australia, council elections are compulsory, enforced by a fine.

Most of us just go in to get named marked off and dump ballot into bin, because our reps are all crappy.

No hype, just sadness :p

Reaction score

Most of us just go in to get named marked off and dump ballot into bin, because our reps are all crappy.

*offtopic*
    I imagine how you pronounce that. Never coped with aussie pronounciation to simulate it, but always admired, lol.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

*offtopic*
    I imagine how you pronounce that. Never coped with aussie pronounciation to simulate it, but always admired, lol.
    Aus-Stray-Li-ahh

Sounds close enough :p
    You two calm down, here's what you need to do:

1. Ingame name

;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Talked to Leanson, you (Blue) and Zoro, he doesn't mind if I hop around CR and KD and help around.

I have too many friend in both Odium and KD :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Talked to Leanson, you (Blue) and Zoro, he doesn't mind if I hop around CR and KD and help around.

So... Leanson = KD, BLue = KD, Zoro =\= CR. Why would Zoro care if you where to hop around CR and KD? He isn't standing to gain (KD) or to lose (CR)

Honestly though, keep doing what you are doing. I see KD as an admirable way for our friends to continue onward, neither seeping into the depths of inactivity nor risking betrayal (and more war, flaming, etc. that they are trying to get a break from) by joining some other faction. Helping them is perfectly fine by me, I mean no disrespect to you, or to them.

still none of zoro's business though...

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

So... Leanson = KD, BLue = KD, Zoro =\= CR. Why would Zoro care if you where to hop around CR and KD? He isn't standing to gain (KD) or to lose (CR)

Honestly though, keep doing what you are doing. I see KD as an admirable way for our friends to continue onward, neither seeping into the depths of inactivity nor risking betrayal (and more war, flaming, etc. that they are trying to get a break from) by joining some other faction. Helping them is perfectly fine by me, I mean no disrespect to you, or to them.

still none of zoro's business though...
    Okay guys you are not following instructions in this thread please read and answer the following questions:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Ingame name
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are planning to trade with us or have a contract for us to do we are all ears and eyes. But if you have any other questions not related to this thread and want to talk just take it to the pm or talk on TS. ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    1. Ingame name

- Mortiferum

- Ditto

- 1 year or around that mark

- Minecraft
    - Space Engineer

- Any would be fine, more on builder

- No, I don't, I talk to Leanson and Blue through psychic powers. :p

- A lot of friends is in KD, so I want to help out a bit.

Disclaimer:

I have not abandoned CR, I have discussed with Zoro, Leanson, BlueThunder and they agree that I can have "dual membership" so to speak. I will return to CR should conflict start between 2 faction, but any and all blueprint and ship/ faction information I am privy of will NOT be leaked. This is the same for my knowledge of CR vessels, etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have a question about the diplomatic ranks, its seems as though those are meant to be positions held by people between factions. I.E an Ambassador would be who you send to other factions, and a liaison would be who you receive from other factions correct?

Status
    Not open for further replies.