The Khanid Domain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    1. Ingame name

- Mortiferum

2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN)

- Ditto

4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed)

- 1 year or around that mark

5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)

- Minecraft
    - Space Engineer

6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot)

- Any would be fine, more on builder

7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no)

- No, I don't, I talk to Leanson and Blue through psychic powers. :p

8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)

- A lot of friends is in KD, so I want to help out a bit.

Disclaimer:

I have not abandoned CR, I have discussed with Zoro, Leanson, BlueThunder and they agree that I can have "dual membership" so to speak. I will return to CR should conflict start between 2 faction, but any and all blueprint and ship/ faction information I am privy of will NOT be leaked. This is the same for my knowledge of CR vessels, etc.
    I still kinda need an officer from KD to approve this. :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, just so you all would not think that the only technology we have obtained is the EvE one, here are my projects...

starmade-screenshot-0086.jpg

The frigatte is done from scratch, and by the time i finish with the destroyer and the carrier, the only thing that will be hiigaran will be the initial shape :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well. See, there was once a time when the CR had good builders. Now I see what happened to them.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As lilFishy said we don't just have Eve ships in this faction and that's a good thing for our other players and builders in this faction because we don't boss you around on what you want to build or what you want to do, that makes everyone happy, you'll never hear a higher rank officer shouting in TS to get in a ship and attack someone only friends here teaching and learning from each other.

Anyway speaking about ships I'm also working on our stealth Assassin Merlin, for Assassination missions.

Systems in this ship is already done it can cloak, use jammers, fly around etc... I'll finish up the outsides and post another picture when its done.

If you want to learn to build a ship from systems to hull Leanson is the best at teaching it.

Reactions: lilFishy and Lecic

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Anyway Leanson told me that you needed ship shells, how can I help you with that? :)
    Ship shells? A while ago I was asking around to see if anyone could make me some shells from a DS game called Infinite Space. Damn near to get the models out of that game (I think you can anyways?) and the format used is a lesser known and pretty much discontinued thing, so I cant just SMedit them at all.

So the shells need to be built by hand, and there is basically no reference pictures at all except what screenshots I can get of a DS screen via emulator (Give you a hint, they are small). And there isn't even a free camera mode to look at them, just fixed rotations or Pan arounds.

But yeah, would love to have some of them to work with (I'm bad at shells). Below is legit the biggest image you can get of them.
    I wouldn't mind doing some mining work in return for a shell or two either.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ship shells? A while ago I was asking around to see if anyone could make me some shells from a DS game called Infinite Space. Damn near to get the models out of that game (I think you can anyways?) and the format used is a lesser known and pretty much discontinued thing, so I cant just SMedit them at all.

So the shells need to be built by hand, and there is basically no reference pictures at all except what screenshots I can get of a DS screen via emulator (Give you a hint, they are small). And there isn't even a free camera mode to look at them, just fixed rotations or Pan arounds.

But yeah, would love to have some of them to work with (I'm bad at shells). Below is legit the biggest image you can get of them.
    I think that's a very easy ship to build, I'll work on it after my office hours. I'll give it to you when I'm done but I need to know what size you want it as. I'll make the shell.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I think that's a very easy ship to build, I'll work on it after my office hours. I'll give it to you when I'm done but I need to know what size you want it as. I'll make the shell.
    The one posted is the Agrell, if you click on the Image you'll get linked the Imgur album with all the ships w/ sizes (that I currently got unlocked) for that Nation. The Agrell isn't hard, but it's something like 1300m, and even at half-scale it would be a bit of task I think.

Normal size is 1300m long, 500m wide and 390m tall. I'd want Half-scale, but even if you made a good 1/4th (or something) size replica I could just upscale it to what I want.

Would be greatful if I could get a shell of the Agrell the most, but if you cant do that, someone else is trying to make the Kraus but all others are options as well. I just want some Regeinland in Starmade.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The one posted is the Agrell, if you click on the Image you'll get linked the Imgur album with all the ships w/ sizes (that I currently got unlocked) for that Nation. The Agrell isn't hard, but it's something like 1300m, and even at half-scale it would be a bit of task I think.

Normal size is 1300m long, 500m wide and 390m tall. I'd want Half-scale, but even if you made a good 1/4th (or something) size replica I could just upscale it to what I want.

Would be greatful if I could get a shell of the Agrell the most, but if you cant do that, someone else is trying to make the Kraus but all others are options as well. I just want some Regeinland in Starmade.
    No problem :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Infinite space!!!!

That GIF!!!!

Ahhhhhhh NOSTALGIA STRIKES. :D

My current Cruiser, tbh is kinda inspired by the Belanus though a bit of changes are made to fit CR needs/ my personal preference.

I think I should have the blueprint of a Bastian II look alike somewhere on EE unless they wiped it.

PS: using your smart phone to view the GIF makes it sharper than using computer and gives you a second "monitor" which you can look at as you build.

PPS: Gib Lugovalos ship GIF please :p

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can cheat for DS emulator to unlock all ship in database, I will try to find that cheat code for you.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    EEEEK Caldari ships!

Finally EVE is getting the fan fare it deserves around here other than just Amarr stuffs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1.Captain Trent
    3. 17
    4. 2.5 years
    5. Starbound, Kinetic void, Space engineers
    6. Combat Pilot
    7. Teamspeak yes, but my microphone is on the fritz
    8. Just needed a faction to join

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1.Captain Trent
    3. 17
    4. 2.5 years
    5. Starbound, Kinetic void, Space engineers
    6. Combat Pilot
    7. Teamspeak yes, but my microphone is on the fritz
    8. Just needed a faction to join
    PM me your steam account id link for example here's mine http://steamcommunity.com/id/thebluethunder/
    because normally if you played space engineers or kinetic void you'll have a steam account, I just need to know if your not an alt and can be trusted to join us. Interview on TS will be done after you PM what I requested.
    -----------------

New member added by Matt, Mathijs99

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.