The Khanid Domain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    1. Ingame name
    Gabe
    2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN)
    Gabe_ox
    3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18")
    15 (turning 15 this Friday)
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed)
    A couple of years
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    Minecraft, space engineers, Star Trek online, etc
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot)
    Miner and builder, combat pilot if needed.
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no)
    Yes
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)
    After joining Cobalt I realized how corrupt and chaotic the faction is, I've been searching for a faction that has my same beliefs since. And I see many faces in this faction that I know I can trust.

(I am in the middle of moving, and I'm doing this from my phone. If you want a ts interview it would have to wait until I'm done moving.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    1.Captain Trent
    3. 17
    4. 2.5 years
    5. Starbound, Kinetic void, Space engineers
    6. Combat Pilot
    7. Teamspeak yes, but my microphone is on the fritz
    8. Just needed a faction to join
    1. Ingame name
    Gabe
    2. Starmade Dock forum name (if different from IGN)
    Gabe_ox
    3. Age (if do not wish to specify the exact number, at least write "over/under 18")
    15 (turning 15 this Friday)
    4. How long have you been playing Starmade? (Don't worry, we'll train you if needed)
    A couple of years
    5. Have you played any other sandbox/space games? (if yes, which ones?)
    Minecraft, space engineers, Star Trek online, etc
    6. What role would you prefer in the faction? (e.g. miner, builder, scout, combat pilot)
    Miner and builder, combat pilot if needed.
    7. Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone? (yes/no)
    Yes
    8. Why did you pick Khanid Domain? (in a few sentences, no need for an essay, this isn't college)
    After joining Cobalt I realized how corrupt and chaotic the faction is, I've been searching for a faction that has my same beliefs since. And I see many faces in this faction that I know I can trust.

(I am in the middle of moving, and I'm doing this from my phone. If you want a ts interview it would have to wait until I'm done moving.
    Both accepted.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Both accepted.
    Uh....
    Gabe is in a faction. Wait a bit before accepting him please.
    (There have been some issues which have come up since aceface has been away, and when he gets back we can resolve them. We've asked gabe to hold off until then)

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Uh....
    (There have been some issues which have come up since aceface has been away, and when he gets back we can resolve them. We've asked gabe to hold off until then)
    If he wants to join someone else, that's his business. Generally when someone applies for a faction, they're resigning from their old one.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Uh....
    Sorry Samuel, Gabe was part of the old CR, all that are part of that faction and wants to join us gets accepted right away. Even if it was aceface wanting to join us he will be accepted too. Old and new friends are always accepted. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry Samuel, Gabe was part of the old CR, all that are part of that faction and wants to join us gets accepted right away. Even if it was aceface wanting to join us he will be accepted too. Old and new friends are always accepted. Thank you for your time.
    So, some sort of dual membership like Mort has?
    There are a few things we need him to do before he can leave and join another faction, which he doesn't seem to have done (security issues).

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    There are a few things we need him to do before he can leave and join another faction, which he doesn't seem to have done (security issues).
    If someone is leaving, they're leaving. You can't just say "No, you're not leaving" and expect it to work, unless you have a gun to their head.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If someone is leaving, they're leaving. You can't just say "No, you're not leaving" and expect it to work, unless you have a gun to their head.
    Azereiah, shoo.
    you aren't a part of this, you are only attempting to drive a wedge between the CR and KD.
    And we are fine with him leaving, but he needs to follow certain protocols when doing so.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435686217,1435685884][/DOUBLEPOST]anyway, I'm waiting for a superior to say something here, so I'm just going to leave this until that happens.
    Don't want to get ahead of myself.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Sounds to me like he is saying "I don't care about your protocols".

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Probably not, I specifically asked for it because I do not want to abandon Aceface or any of my old friends.

Where gabe goes is none of your business, and you have no right as a CR member to interfere.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Probably not, I specifically asked for it because I do not want to abandon Aceface or any of my old friends.

Where gabe goes is none of your business, and you have no right as a CR member to interfere.
    Morti can you ask aceface to disband his faction and join us instead that would be even better you know. :p

Reactions: aceface

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    But then what about the Apoc vs Apoc thing?

I want something like WWE or Fifa. Seriously it would be so cool as a commercialized event.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Morti can you ask aceface to disband his faction and join us instead that would be even better you know. :p
    It is not in our best interest to do that :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435714028,1435713983][/DOUBLEPOST]

I want something like WWE or Fifa. Seriously it would be so cool as a commercialized event.

Remember, do you want to divide by 0? Because to do that would spawn blackholes and stars around the whole galaxy as two giants collide. :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You know that might have been funny the first time but it was stale even before you brought up that joke again.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

That sounds pretty cool, I think we have a Leanson almost ready for that match up xD

It is not in our best interest to do that :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435714028,1435713983][/DOUBLEPOST]

Remember, do you want to divide by 0? Because to do that would spawn blackholes and stars around the whole galaxy as two giants collide. :)
    Good luck mate xD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Though I will need to talk to you about something that may interest you on TS later. :D

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Though I will need to talk to you about something that may interest you on TS later. :D
    RolePlay No Brain Commander : "No More talk, talk is cheap! We talk with amcs and missiles!" = Joke! xD
    Be on in a sec.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    New trusted member and old friend generalBLT13 joined us. Added by Leanson :)
    Where are they all coming from..... they are just popping out of the woodwork. We search in vain, but the recruiting fields are barren, the orchards of the factionless bear no fruit. You, you say nothing, content in your fortress, and find yourself assailed on all sides by those wishing to join.
    How? How do you do this? From what act of sorcery do these masses appear?

Status
    Not open for further replies.