Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Uhm.

Apocalypse - Currently used CR ship
    Punisher - Planned/in development CR ship
    Purifier - Currently Deployed CR ship.

Look, if you are going to steal our ship designs, please come out and say it, don't say that they are under construction. And if you aren't going to steal our ship designs, why the heck would you want to make your ships look like CR ships, and go to the effort of building them yourselves?

Aceface, if I am being an idiot and this is some sort of deal, then... please let me know so that I can delete this.
    the Khanid Kingdom uses Amarr-esq ships, but are more closely tied politically to the caldari.

Also now you are suggesting Khanid Domain as a subfaction of CR? I don't think I have any seen anything like that. We have a friendly relationship, yes, but last time I checked Khanid Domain is its own thing.
    Oh.
    Well, I guess that is kinda appropriate.
    Anyway, I guess you were smart about it, sorta, since preexisting khanid recolors are found in eve for the apoc, augoror, dragoon, harbinger, inquisitor, and oracle. (along with the avatar and aeon, but if you build one of those... well, I will probably no longer be in the CR)
    Interestingly, that does not include the punisher or the purifier. On the other hand, there would be very little overlap if you were to use those ships
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435266923,1435266434][/DOUBLEPOST]Khanid Apoc
    They are using khanid recolors, and that is a skin that exists in eve itself (I know, because I am looking at the ship thingy right now)
    Shame there is no way to post the interactive viewers here.
    Actually, Kador recolors also exist, which use CR colors (blue and white). But they are a little too blue heavy for current SM economics
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435268381,1435268160][/DOUBLEPOST]Amarr = gold on white, Kador = white on blue, Khanid = white on black.
    CR =/= Kador, because CR = blue on white
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435268969][/DOUBLEPOST]It is very nice of you to make a punisher kador edition though, because that is the exact ship using the exact colors that the CR is/was going to make
    If you read through the rest of the conversation since then, you will not only see that I have acknowledged that, but actually tried to be helpful. So please don't come in here and get all shouty
    I'm trying to make things easier for them! The khanid recolors for several ships already exists, something I doubt anyone else would've known, and that should be very helpful. I don't see why I'm getting in trouble for trying to help friends.

Anyway, I still don't understand why you would want to make a kador punisher. Those are CR colors
    If you want a khanid punisher, try the vengeance. It is a t2 version of the punisher that uses khanid colors
    Kid your a pretty bad image for the CR anyway flaming here and talking shit like you know everything and acting all big will only get you burned ;) and kid please don't be ignorant research first, think and post. You don't want me as your personal enemy just a small warning ;) you won't like me near your base or your ship ;)

We are building ships customizing them and optimizing the performance but you think we are stealing ships? No kid we are building them here's a picture and I'm not done yet so please grow up.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Kid your a pretty bad image for the CR anyway flaming here and talking shit like you know everything and acting all big will only get you burned ;) and kid please don't be ignorant research first, think and post. You don't want me as your personal enemy just a small warning ;) you won't like me near your base or your ship ;)

We build ships customize them and optimize the performance but you think we are stealing ships? No kid we are building them here's a picture and I'm not done yet so please grow up.
    Did you just say you want to visit me home base?

Wrong hood!!!

Battery Anton will cut your life short, and give lift back to homebase.

:p *Jks. :D

Visit anytime unless you are blowing my stuff. :)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Did you just say you want to visit me home base?

Wrong hood!!!

Battery Anton will cut your life short, and give lift back to homebase.

:p *Jks. :D

Visit anytime unless you are blowing my stuff. :)
    Control your member or else I will blow him up server side. You know what enough is enough Odium and CR are no longer welcome on this Faction Thread. Have a nice day Mortiferum and aceface ;)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well that Punisher looks bigger than the last rendition which was by Calderon Republic.

Also that Apoc is from scratch I assume? Only asking because I partially helped with the one by Twoniner

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well that Punisher looks bigger than the last rendition which was by Calderon Republic.

Also that Apoc is from scratch I assume? Only asking because I partially helped with the one by Twoniner

I would assume so.

The Apoc for CR is almost done, with interior already built. So it is there own work.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

I would assume so.

The Apoc for CR is almost done, with interior already built. So it is there own work.
    Nope this one is smedit by me, the one in the CR that I and twoniner gave a long time ago had the core too near the front. We do have old blueprints of CR ships and Vaygr ships but we will not use them or update them just to be fair for both factions.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I'm in the process of updating a pre Bradley CR Frigate. Never had the name I just classified it as its name which was Series.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nope this one is smedit by me, the one in the CR that I and twoniner gave a long time ago had the core too near the front. We do have old blueprints of CR ships and Vaygr ships but we will not use them or update them just to be fair for both factions.

He just ask whether the ships are your's, and I answer yes, because our Apoc is out of grey hull stage already. :)

More Apocs for the Apoc God!!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well it'll be fun to see whose is more of stronk!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    0Samuel0 CR ships are EvE ships, so if jan makes Amarr ships he's not stealing CR designs, he's basing it on an EvE design. He's also building them from scratch, that's not theft.

Bottom line is that Jan can build whatever the fuck he wants and the Calderon Republic has absolutely no exclusive right towards EvE ship designs. So please, don't even PRETEND to tell Jan what he can and can't build, especially when it involves designs that all came from an external source.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

We are building ships customizing them and optimizing the performance but you think we are stealing ships? No kid we are building them here's a picture and I'm not done yet so please grow up.
    Looks like it's someone's time of the month again. Ye know, speaking of image, telling people nicely would have the same effect while giving yourself a better image, but I guess not :/

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Looks like it's someone's time of the month again. Ye know, speaking of image, telling people nicely would have the same effect while giving yourself a better image, but I guess not :/
    Not leaving CR a fith time again, would give you a better image, but i guess not :/ right? Did I state person not I stated faction/thing

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    What is this relevant to? Also yes I can.
    I am pretty much saying Apoc stronk. So strong that when two meet each other, everything around them is grinded into dust, time turns back and Abe Lincoln charges with Lawrence of Arabia with a Rpg-21 while riding on a T-Rex.

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!

Well, I haven't at any point tried to flame, and had a reasonable, civil discussion with your people which resulted in my acceptance and even admiration for you ship policy. I even tried to give some useful and helpful suggestions, such as drawing your attention for preexisting recolors that I hope would be helpful. I did indeed post without much thought nor research at first, because it took me this long (silly me) to recognize the significance of khanid, but upon doing so not only did research but even decided to open the game itself (EVE, for those of you who are wondering what this research entails). And from there, I looked and found the significance of what you were saying. Yes, my first posts were in error. But I never flamed. Noone flamed. And what would be the point of deleting my posts? Then you would simply be unable to properly understand the discussion and thought process that occurred.

Please, I would hope that we can have a reasonable and courteous discussion among friends without dissolving into such bickering and denunciation.

Also, I have no and have not had for much of this discussion any issue with the Khanid Domain using amarr style ships similar to those from the CR, and, since many of those ships were built by CR members now part of the Khanid Domain, I would not really care if you were just recoloring old CR blueprints. Considering the significance of the name of the faction, it would almost be weird not to.

PS. Why are these scattered throughout your post?:;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435286245,1435285991][/DOUBLEPOST]

I believe ( I don't know for sure) that they are using a 2 to 1 scale model.
    Also, is that apoc 1 to 1? or is it 1 to 2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.