The Homeworld Thread

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Kadeshi Ships? Yes, please! :D
    seconded, tho there's a couple aussies that have already made the multibeam frigate, both swarmers, and were working on the refueling frigate as of a couple months ago. They were on the server: 116.240.150.213:4242

Reaction score
    I find myself very curious as to how functional those taiidan interceptors were, but it looks like we never got the blueprint for them. Sadlife....

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I find myself very curious as to how functional those taiidan interceptors were, but it looks like we never got the blueprint for them. Sadlife....
    What do you mean by blueprint? Like smedit? Because I have a bunch from HW1 ones. Also, I've made Taiidan interceptor before and might do it again, now that we can dock from the top.

Reactions: Qwaar
    Reaction score
    What do you mean by blueprint? Like smedit? Because I have a bunch from HW1 ones. Also, I've made Taiidan interceptor before and might do it again, now that we can dock from the top.
    I'll trade you my R-type Shooting Star WIP :p

But seriously, I'd love the hell out of a decent smallish taiidan interceptor like it looks like were in the screen shot on the op.

Even if I would likely mod it slightly to put a missile launcher in that pylon opposite the cannon that had nothing on it.

Edit: But please, upload a file of that taiidan interceptor, I have visions of putting together a squad of those, getting my friends on, and pissing off pirates to get in a horrible hopeless battle against.

Last edited:
    G

GDPR 302420

Please someone make the HM2 Banana Ship! i will do anything for that! (preferable updated for the rail update XD)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Homeworld remastered collection is 60% off today
    just so you all know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Warning: The ship in the spoiler below is currently a WIP and as such lacks almost all of the details nad texturing. Allthough the author (me) tried his best to keep the ship 1:1 scale and look nice, some things had to be altered

starmade-screenshot-0065.jpg

starmade-screenshot-0066.jpg
    Here together with a Vaygr Assault craft, whic has been paues due to my inability to make it functional (too little system space)
    starmade-screenshot-0067.jpg

Reactions: SkylordLuke

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Warning: The ship in the spoiler below is currently a WIP and as such lacks almost all of the details nad texturing. Allthough the author (me) tried his best to keep the ship 1:1 scale and look nice, some things had to be altered

View attachment 12702

View attachment 12703
    Here together with a Vaygr Assault craft, whic has been paues due to my inability to make it functional (too little system space)
    View attachment 12704
    Size?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i know about that, tho it does not show any aditional size info....
    And yes, mine is 1 meter longer, but due to inability to make any angle other than 45 work on such a smal ship, i had to modify the rear...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    i know about that, tho it does not show any aditional size info....
    And yes, mine is 1 meter longer, but due to inability to make any angle other than 45 work on such a smal ship, i had to modify the rear...
    I realize that. I posted it as guidance for anyone else looking to create Homeworld ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I realize that. I posted it as guidance for anyone else looking to create Homeworld ships.
    Pardon me if i sounded aggresive or something, had a rough week.
    I was making a hiigaran torpedo frigate and noticed 3-4 different window lights on the bridge in a space of less than 2 sqare meters. WTF midgets?!

Reactions: Incap
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Kadeshi Ships? Yes, please! :D
    Well, better late than never. I made the Multi-beam Frigate, but the Multi-gun Corvette and Swarmer were made by SuperFrodo. These are to scale as far as I know.

Multi-Beam Frigate:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/kadeshi-multi-beam-frigate.2916/

Multi-Gun Corvette:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/kadeshi-multi-gun-corvette.2917/

Swarmer:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/kadeshi-swarmer.2918/

seconded, tho there's a couple aussies that have already made the multibeam frigate, both swarmers, and were working on the refueling frigate as of a couple months ago. They were on the server: 116.240.150.213:4242
    For the record, I'm American. SuperFrodo is the Australian. :p

Anyway, SuperFrodo and I made these for that server, but he didn't host it for long because of his Australian internet connection. Frodo made the Multi-gun Corvette and we had a little competition to see who could build the better Swarmer. We ended up going with his. As I mentioned above, I made the Multi-beam Frigate. The fuel pod was never built.

Reactions: Ghent96
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Anar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I am really glad you came by this thread. Do you guys still have that server up? If not, please come visit me at the new version of Mushroom Fleet server (url and other info is on our Google+ page). I'm working on collecting / making ALL the HW1 ships for a Homeworld RP battle sector. Would love to have your critique, your ships, your help if you're interested.

anyways, an update from me, ALL ships I make are always to scale of original HW:

Taiidan "Trikor" Heavy Interceptor: https://starmadedock.net/content/taiidan-trikor.4076/

starmade-screenshot-0052.png starmade-screenshot-0053.png

Taiidan "Kaark" attack bomber: https://starmadedock.net/content/taiidan-khaark-attack-bomber.4148/

starmade-screenshot-0047.png starmade-screenshot-0048.png

Kushan attack bomber: https://starmadedock.net/content/kushan-thunderbolt-attack-bomber.4149/

starmade-screenshot-0050.png starmade-screenshot-0051.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I recently boot up Homeworld Remastered and looked at the Turanic Raider ships while deciding if to build my custom take on the Kadeshi Fuel Pod and decided it's easier for me to go with armor-clad Turanic Raider inspired designs, if ever.