The Final Battle Vaygr vs DFN

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks! The theme this year was \"Things that go bump in the night.\" Lol I love how this post has turned into me and you talking about marching band XD

Reaction score
    -No running away, you must fight until you or the enemy is dead (a slugfest)

fight was moved to a new server, other potential interdictors were prevented from participating.

-There will be no referee\'s like admins regulating the battle, because Nasszone unfortunately does not have one that would be unbiased.

an entire factions fleet was removed by admin, because \"lag\" while random unnessary spectators were allowed to flood the server, and even complain that they were dying on the battlefield. I found it uncomprehendable that someone who is not part of the server, who shouldn\'t be there, who didn\'t even bother to bring a cloaked ship had their cried entertained for an instant.

by your own rules I deem the fight a failure.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh. You did a great job though, and looked a lot better than my band would be in the rain, since we would have to wear rain jacket things.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And we don\'t actually get the right size, our band director just throws them at us (he actually does, as we walk by him out to the buses) and the size ends up all wrong.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The fight didn\'t actually start though, so it\'s not a failure yet!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Alot of the woodwinds got rain jackets. Really didn\'t help them alot, though. Many of them had to replace parts of their instruments. Just another reason to play a brass instrument!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I say an admin should clear out several sectors away from both faction bases to provide a relatively lag free, neutral ground for the battle.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Awww your band is so small. looks like my schools a fe years ago. But good playing!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Im trying to convince my band director to let us play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMfO9ZJVst4

It\'s perfect for marching band in so many ways!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I\'d love to play this, but marching in 5/4 is hard. o_O https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmk5frp6-3Q

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It is! We did a Halo song last year, when our theme was \"Video Games.\" (all the other bands were jealous, like they are of Thriller this year) But this year, we are doing these songs:

Danse Macabre https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

Pure Imagination https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

And of Course Thriller

The thing between Thriller and Pure Imagination was some random transition thing that doesn\'t really count as a song.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That\'s cool, you should get him to let you play that in pregame when the football team comes out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    It takes almost 2 full orchestras to play that. And it\'s in 5/4. Try marching in 5/4. lol