The EE2 Project

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    ...hopefully it comes sooner than that... I'll have most of my fleet done by then.
    Also... once again I'd like to offer help building...

Reaction score
    It's been sometime, Doughnut, but as it stands, circumstances find us in conjunction. I miss Elwyn, and since it's departure from my day-to-day, I've been working my ass off. If I can send you some cash to help, I'd be happy to hop on Paypal. I know how hard y'all have worked. PM me and let's set an example for what we can do with a little respect and a Paypal account. Come on gents. Elwyn is what it is, and we all know what it can be. PM the man and lend (small as it may be, which is all I can muster) a hand.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Yeah, Same. Text me dude, I can throw in some effort (and funds) for the glory of EE.
    There is no StarMade without EE.

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    *Kicks ISP* My apologies for the lack of updates as of late. I have had some minor issues with my home ISP not letting me get on here let alone maintain the test server.

Good news is that We've found the issue that was screwing up at my other location. It appears my router sometimes forgets that theres a 24/7 server running.

Good news we have about 150$ out of the 500$ needed (More to come in Late January after I get my refund checks) Things are going slower as I've had some IRL bills come up that prohibit me from putting more money aside for the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Good news is that We've found the issue that was screwing up at my other location. It appears my router sometimes forgets that theres a 24/7 server running.

Good news we have about 150$ out of the 500$ needed (More to come in Late January after I get my refund checks) Things are going slower as I've had some IRL bills come up that prohibit me from putting more money aside for the server.
    any newer news about server?

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We have 25$ raised out of 200$ requested... Comeon people... I can't afford this myself...

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I've donated £120 recently to different starmade servers so I'm afraid I personally will not be donating in near future, however once it gets closer to the goal I'll donate something again

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This server sounds amazing, I played on arkazans EE and had a blast, even when Vaygr came and killed us, it was fun fighting them. overall I think star made needs at least one server where home base camping is not a thing (aka store everything at homebase and NEVER lose anything ever) this sounds like the server! :)

Reaction score
    Is there still any hope of this ever happening? At this point I'm about 70% sure that if Elwyn doesn't reunite the universe then this game is totally dead player-wise.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Is there still any hope of this ever happening? At this point I'm about 70% sure that if Elwyn doesn't reunite the universe then this game is totally dead player-wise.
    We'll see. It always seems to be "at the end of this month"... and then gets delayed until the end of next month... But as usual, it'll be here soon. :P

Nuclear Doughnut

A Radioactive Pastry
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I would like to thank all those who have donated to us :) The parts are on its way which include a M.2 1TB SSD and PCI Express M.2Adapter Card and we will be opening for a Closed Beta of EE2 in as soon as the parts arrive.

To those who donated early on faith in this project I would like you to personally contact me via IGM so that we can discuss some rewards to your dedication to this community project :). I know who a few of you are. I just need the final couple names :).

To everyone else, Hang on to your toilet paper. Shit's gonna get real very soon.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463818538,1463818119][/DOUBLEPOST]And also Ithirahad - I am a broke college student trying to fund a professional server working in a pizza shop as a delivery driver. Cut me some slack eh :P? In the past few months I was forced to take a step back from SM and deal with some personal injuries suffered in a major Car Accident. Although I received some settlement money it was not enough to replace an aging vehicle which made my tight financial situation worse. I am happy though to have finally been able to take another step forward to reigniting this community.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Glad to get an update on the server. Been trying to get a serviceable fleet ready to be built in preparation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So how is the server coming along? It's been 1 whole year and I've had withdrawals for 11 months.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    challenge dudes! we should vote this up the sever list. lets see how high up the list we can make it before it even gets out of beta!

Reactions: Az14el
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    alright. when the vote counter resets for the month, lets blow it up with votes for EE2. lets see if we can get it to number 1!