The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Actually, I just left them in the Enjin because I can't seem to open the admin panel when I'm on my phone.

Reaction score
    GrandMoffTarkin While you do post some good points, I think there's a problem in that I doubt Incap would accept a reprimand, and seems like his posts indicate they want him hunted down by the DFN as an enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    The Thing is, Firestorm, is that if the DFN do nothing about it, it looks mightily suspicious, because for all the TE know, Unnamed could be in the DFN still, and just because they say otherwise, means nothing, because they could be covering their asses.

Reaction score
    Either DFN are responsible by incompetence (not formally informing the community a member had left) or by malice (working with Unnamed25 to attack TE by proxy), accidents happen and mistakes are made but in reality, real life, that's what car insurance is for. if say your son stole your car and drove over a neighbors dog, even though it would by no direct fault of your own, you would be responsible for those actions, and insurance and the police would be involved.

The courts would generally hold you responsible, and it would be then up to you whether to file charges and or sue your own child, distancing yourself from responsibility. at this point TE has said that though this might not be a direct act of aggression it is indirectly your fault due to incompetence, and how you act determines if that is true, either you blame Unnamed25 for this political faux pas and treat him as an aggressive agent intentionally causing political fallout, which should be by most terms an act of war, or through inaction, or indirect support you will be seen to be supporting his agenda.

TE is asking for a proof of faith, and you are unwilling to respond, Unnamed25 is 1 man, so DFN must not be afraid, so the question begs, why are you so reluctant to responding justly?

either he is supported by DFN or he is not, if you do nothing, if you are not involved and this was all a mistake, own up to the mistake and fix it, if you are honest and genuine and think TE's terms are unfair negotiate them, make them more reasonable, but anything less then military action is a sign of support.

Last edited:
    Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    Aye, I believe, although i have no sway in any of the TE's decisions (or not a major amount of sway), that the DFN should assist in dealing with him, and if not, then it should be assumed that he is still working for the DFN, and then it must be dealt with accordingly.

Reaction score
    Aye, I believe, although i have no sway in any of the TE's decisions (or not a major amount of sway), that the DFN should assist in dealing with him, and if not, then it should be assumed that he is still working for the DFN, and then it must be dealt with accordingly.

Its not like TE even need help, lets face it this is known. but if a Russian citizen bombed some random american building, you would be sure that Russia would be fully supportive of an investigation, anything less would look to the international community like Russia supported that persons actions, and Russia is hardly wholly responsible for the actions of everyone in its country. this is just the nature of politics, inaction can be interpenetrated as a sign of support,

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Now, there's the problem, Ridik. Unnamed is not some 16 year old son of the DFN, rather he is the 30 year old one that left in the middle of the night to start his own life. He did not use DFN equipment when attacking the TE, he did not fly the DFN flag during these attacks, and was most certainly not under any of our orders when doing so. The issue was settled between Incap and me two days ago, and as far as I'm concerned whatever is left is between the TE and Star-fleet. We have no part in it.

As I have stated before, we are pulling back from combat for the time being. You guys have a problem, handle it yourselves.

Reaction score
    Now, there's the problem, Ridik. Unnamed is not some 16 year old son of the DFN, rather he is the 30 year old one that left in the middle of the night to start his own life. He did not use DFN equipment when attacking the TE, he did not fly the DFN flag during these attacks, and was most certainly not under any of our orders when doing so. The issue was settled between Incap and me two days ago, and as far as I'm concerned whatever is left is between the TE and Star-fleet. We have no part in it.

As I have stated before, we are pulling back from combat for the time being. You guys have a problem, handle it yourselves.
    Last I checked, Incap wasn't the leader of TE, Nauvran was. I never said he was a 16 yr old son, I said the situation equated to that set of real life events. I never said he used DFN equipment to attack TE, or anyone, hell at this point that wouldn't mean much since I have been handing out the entire DFN fleet for weeks to anyone who asked. including several members of your allies Lazarus (though not 1 person wanted their ships, for a faction whose roots were in ship building I find it funny). as for flying the DFN flag, well the whole point of a black op, or proxy war is to not do that, plausible deniability and all that. as for not being under any orders, we have no proof and proof would likely never be found even if it did exist, all we have is your word, which carries little weight because it is apparently supported by no action.

As for your last line "far as I'm concerned whatever is left is between the TE and Star-fleet. We have no part in it." well that I can agree with, if you had have just said that I might have agreed with it, the rest is all political rhetoric and vapid displays of ignorance, ignorance of politics, ignorance of personal responsibility and ignorance of the subtleties of conversation, all of which point to a distinct lack of ability in regards to leadership.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ridik_ulass we resolved the problem with the TE now please drop it. there is no need to fill our thread with posts about a problem that has been resolved.

Reactions: Unnamed25

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ridik_ulass- I agree with Creeper here, however I'm going to be a bit more blunt.

Leave our thread, or I'm reporting you for two counts of defamation, according to your allegations that we are incompetent and incapable. You're a hair from being banned, and having you gone would be just damn skippy.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    ridik_ulass- I agree with Creeper here, however I'm going to be a bit more blunt.

Leave our thread, or I'm reporting you for two counts of defamation, according to your allegations that we are incompetent and incapable. You're a hair from being banned, and having you gone would be just damn skippy.
    I guess you could say the same about me. In fact, I was more inflammatory towards you and the DFN than Ridik was. Hell, he was damn reasonable compared to the demand for an explaination I was making. And he already left, so it's like you're now texting him to tell him to not text you anymore. It's silly. He said his bit and he left without further incident. Don't start attacking him just because he carries a point that doesn't agree with your own.

And it's not just Ridik who say you're incompetent and incapable, everyone does. The mention of DFN in chat causes everyone to sigh deeply and ask if you're still alive.

Reactions: bendm09

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Incap, I understand that you are sad your fleet got destroyed, but expecting an obscene amount of money from us because you got attacked by someone who left us is just unacceptable. If you had been a bit more polite and asked for some monetary help instead of demanding that we pay you for damages you sustained and that it's all our fault you were unprepared and blah blah blah

No.

If you want money, or any assistance at all, try again, and be polite about it.

Reactions: Unnamed25

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Incap, I understand that you are sad your fleet got destroyed, but expecting an obscene amount of money from us because you got attacked by someone who left us is just unacceptable. If you had been a bit more polite and asked for some monetary help instead of demanding that we pay you for damages you sustained and that it's all our fault you were unprepared and blah blah blah

No.

That has nothing to do with Incap's last post, So I'm gonna assume you're spilling over your opinion from the PM "Agreements", which makes me wonder if you ever did reach one, or Incap just gave up talking to you u:

Just my thoughts though.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, apparently they think they can make us pay them over a billion credits by June 25th, or there will be 'consequences'.

If the TE is really in that bad of a financial state, then demanding money and making threats on a faction-ending scale isn't the best idea.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive

No.

So, let me understand this right. Due to your complete lack of administrative ability, we were under the impression that Unnamed was still a member of DFN and he was still on your members list at the time of the attack. Leading us to the impression that he may have been acting on your orders, so we of course, asked for an explanation and display of faith that you and the DFN were in no way involved. At first, we asked for military support (which we don't need lol) but then after you explained the DFN's new direction, we decided that monetary reparation would be more than adequate. So, we drummed up a bill based on what was lost and the fact you went and 'dun goofed' over who is and isn't in your faction. Others had stated that maybe you should because it would be more beneficial for you in the long run to appease us and the general opinion held by everyone else might actually improve because they'd see a faction prepared to take responsibility for their mistakes and failures to update their information.

But no, instead of trying to negotiate what you might feel is a more fair price, you put a strangle hold on the price, question the legitimacy of the information we provided, and insulted our own ability to organize. Which, as I'm sure that many of us ex-DFNers and non-DFNers can clearly see, you are the last people on this green Earth that can say that and keep a straight face. The actual statement itself would be bloody hilarious if it wasn't so bloody ironic and hypocritical.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

We don't need your money.

We don't need your military.

We don't need your friendship.

We need a gesture that proves to us that you aren't just trying to stir shit with us.

1 billion credits or the equivalent and we'll cease this useless and time consuming test of who can be more stubborn, which you would lose so hard, your whole lineage would feel it for 5-6 generations. I have better things to do with my time that doesn't involve talking to a crumbling, has-been faction.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Incap, I would like to point out that 500mil credits alone were demanded because we didn't respond within five seconds.

Secondly, my questioning the losses you sustained proved correct. You 'estimated' the total damages were around 750mil total, with 66% of it being due to lost ships. When I asked for proof, I was met with a grand total of about 350 million credits for the ships you lost, without any actual documentation of said losses. When you responded to my questioning of the value of those ships' cargo, you said that 250 million, or a price far higher than that of the larger ship you lost, was reasonable, and that you 'trust your colleagues'. Photographic evidence of any actual losses the TE sustained provided by you is still nonexistant.

I also find it truly ironic that you criticize us for failing to do our job, when you alone are responsible for Unnamed's attack being successful, yet somehow it is all our fault.

Then you go on to complain about how Unnamed is still on the logs on our Enjin site, yet ignore the fact that we rarely, if ever, kick people from that site. The fact that Skullcollecter, Krosulhah, and kiwionthemoon are still there should provide evidence that we do not care who accesses our Enjin site, making it a poor gauge on whether or not a person is still a member of the faction.

And, if you do not need our money, then why are you demanding that we hand it over to you? Is it an ego problem? Do you absolutely have to have some sort of victory out of every situation? I was willing to pay half of what you demanded earlier, now I refuse to pay any of it, seeing as to how you apparently don't need it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    would everyone please just stop with the flaming on this thread. there is a PM that has everyone that this concerns in it that you can use.
    to be clear I am talking to everyone that has filled 2 pages of our thread with useless posts about an issue that is being resolved in a PM.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Incap, I would like to point out that 500mil credits alone were demanded because we didn't respond within five seconds.

Secondly, my questioning the losses you sustained proved correct. You 'estimated' the total damages were around 750mil total, with 66% of it being due to lost ships. When I asked for proof, I was met with a grand total of about 350 million credits for the ships you lost, without any actual documentation of said losses. When you responded to my questioning of the value of those ships' cargo, you said that 250 million, or a price far higher than that of the larger ship you lost, was reasonable, and that you 'trust your colleagues'. Photographic evidence of any actual losses the TE sustained provided by you is still nonexistant.

I also find it truly ironic that you criticize us for failing to do our job, when you alone are responsible for Unnamed's attack being successful, yet somehow it is all our fault.

Then you go on to complain about how Unnamed is still on the logs on our Enjin site, yet ignore the fact that we rarely, if ever, kick people from that site. The fact that Skullcollecter, Krosulhah, and kiwionthemoon are still there should provide evidence that we do not care who accesses our Enjin site, making it a poor gauge on whether or not a person is still a member of the faction.

And, if you do not need our money, then why are you demanding that we hand it over to you? Is it an ego problem? Do you absolutely have to have some sort of victory out of every situation? I was willing to pay half of what you demanded earlier, now I refuse to pay any of it, seeing as to how you apparently don't need it.
    1. That was actually because of the administrative mess up that landed you in this mess to begin with.

2. This was explained to you. 2 Chimeras, 1 Scylla, and a Mining ship. There's a picture of a wrecked Chimera a couple of pages back that Unnamed admitted he did. Sorry we didn't take pictures in a freaking CSI style crime scene analysis, we were too busy trying to clean things up and get things back into a working state, instead of instantly taking to the forums and whining about it like you do.

3. The only one responsible for anything is Unnamed. The only responsibility we had at the time was sleeping since he's a freaking coward that only attacks when people are offline. Did he learn that one from you by any chance?

4. Of course you don't remove people. You need to artificially inflate your numbers.

5. Because, like we have said, countless fucking times before, it's a gesture of good faith. We could easily take this as an act of war brought on by clandestine action committed by one of your members pretending to have gone rouge. Oldest trick in the book. But we're willing to let it go so long as you prove his actions are not your own. And like I said, we asked for military support (which we don't need), but then we decided financial reparation would be better, so we asked for that instead. We may not need it, but it would certainly prove you have no ill intent against us, and right now, it really looks like you do. So much for your neutral stance.

And Unnamed agreeing with your posts isn't helping you.

Ninja mod edit: Occasional profanity is ok. Using it every other sentence, not so much. Thanks. -fire