The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Come on really...
    If i did something terrible i only did took an outdated corvette and thats it. No base griefing nothing else.

Also i (stupidly) gave them some stuff, doubt they will use it with some ships they have that actually are DFN.

Also Bradley once was a member of my faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Come on really...
    If i did something terrible i only did took an outdated corvette and thats it. No base griefing nothing else.

Also i (stupidly) gave them some stuff, doubt they will use it with some ships they have that actually are DFN.

Also Bradley once was a member of my faction
    Then who did this?

I don't know what you're planning Unnamed, but I hear you haven't officially left the DFN, so the DFN is going to have to take some responsibility for this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    You know, i shot that ship up, and recycled it, they weren't docked
    And i did leave DFN, ask Deb or creeper

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You know, i shot that ship up, and recycled it, they weren't docked
    And i did leave DFN, ask Deb or creeper
    Yeah, they weren't docked in an unfinished shipyard. Well done, you must feel so proud of yourself.

So here's the thing, there's been no official statement of any kind. As far as TE is concerned, you are still an active member of the DFN and this is an act of war. So unless the DFN high command, or whatever you have wants to denounce you right here and right now, and also declare war on you for trying to stir up trouble and conflict between two factions, when we have no alternate but to assault the DFN with the full brunt of our military.

And let me tell you, we've been waiting a LONG time for something to shoot at.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Cycling through all the appropriate DFN communication channels, I do not see your official resignation. While the resignation could have been made through a private message, it is also common practice to announce departure to the faction as a whole. As mentioned earlier, the resignation could have been made privately, but until official conformation from the DFN high command has been received. You will be considered an affiliate of the dfn, and, as such, acting on their behalf

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Now for the wait for creeper/Debris to get on..
    Also if you get like that when you lose some simple ships that can be rebought, i don't even want to think about when faction points are implemented and you loose a base..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Now for the wait for creeper/Debris to get on..
    Also if you get like that when you lose some simple ships that can be rebought, i don't even want to think about when faction points are implemented and you loose a base..
    Simply put, the ships do not matter. What does matter is the fact a DFN officer attacked us without reason

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I didn't even get to DFN rank 2 in game..
    I'm sure everyone knows there are 5 ranks, 1-5, and obviously rank 1 is the one with the less power, and i was on that rank.
    No power to send peace/war/ally, to post news, to invite, to edit, to kick, nothing, just a member.(which is a part of the reason i left them)

Also i'm not the only one that raided as i stated, and one of the others is a part of another major faction.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No, i left them.
    I wasn't the only one, neither the one that got the idea first.
    Always good to get some action right?

HA! pathetic, getting action? Who in TE was online to defend? coward..

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    *sigh...*

Yes, he did leave, he sent it to Creeper and me via a private message.

Put simply, any losses you took were not under our control, and are none of our buisness. You have a problem with losing a ship or two, take it up with Unnamed. Not us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    *sigh...*

Yes, he did leave, he sent it to Creeper and me via a private message.

Put simply, any losses you took were not under our control, and are none of our buisness. You have a problem with losing a ship or two, take it up with Unnamed. Not us.
    And we have only your word. Like we said, no official statement was made, but that would require some kind of organization. Quite frankly, 'lol it not our problem' isn't good enough. He's still affiliated with you through member lists and the like. And our problem doesn't rest with losing ships, but the fact we were attacked by someone that still appears to be affiliated with you.

Unless you want to throw away your whole neutral stance, then I suggest you take action and prove you have no ill intent against us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It is also highly unorthodox for a higher ranking member of an organisation to disappear without a word. According to unnamed, he left on tuesday. However no word has been breathed to any member of the DFN.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It is also highly unorthodox for a higher ranking member of an organisation to disappear without a word. According to unnamed, he left on tuesday. However no word has been breathed to any member of the DFN.
    He has said he was not high ranking, but level 1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    He has said he was not high ranking, but level 1
    Actualy no, unnamed was co-head of recourses, industry and economy. Here is the message creeper sent to the faction shortly after Debris left, concerning unnameds promotion
    "ok you all probably remember that Flying told me to assign a 2nd in command. I have decided to split up the responsibilitys of 2nd in command between 4 people for now, simply because I do not trust any of you to handle the full role on your own (this is not your fault I just have trust issues). so outrider and unnamed I want you two to handle resource gathering and credit collecting. battlecruiser and splyntr I want you two to handle tactics and war related stuff. I will be assigning 1 or 2 people to Build command (targs old posistion) if you are intrested in that role say so and I will consider it after looking at some of your builds. any questions or complaints can be stated and i will take them into consideration (please no "I've been in the faction longer than _____ so I should be a higher rank"
    unnamed said he was a l1 rank server side, however his official rank is as stated above

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright Incap, how do we prove that we are neutral to you. I could quote Unnamed's resignation, I could send you a screenshot of the message he left serverside, among other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Alright Incap, how do we prove that we are neutral to you. I could quote Unnamed's resignation, I could send you a screenshot of the message he left serverside, among other things.
    Words are cheap. Action speaks louder than any conversation. We want him suppressed. That will be more than sufficient and we'll call any animosity off after that and forget the whole thing happened..

Reaction score
    Not to but in but..
    http://www.enjin.com/profile/7030052/communities

this shows Unnamed25 is still a member of DFN, how interesting. As someone who prides him self on knowing things, I didn't know he left or was a rank 1-2 member, in fact I know as per the information kiwionthemoon posted, that would make Outrider, Unnamed25, splyntr and mybattlecruiser rank 4? If I remember correctly something about Mrtagaryan being the only rank 5 or some such,

now I shal return from whence I came

Reactions: kiwionthemoon
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ok it seems that i have to explain this to all of you :|
    me and flying are Lvl 5, targ is the only Lvl 4 we have had since we reset the faction (I think that is the right way to put it). battlecruiser, unnamed, outrider, and splyntr were all promoted to Lvl 2 mainly to give the other members people to go to when I was not able to be online. Ridik I'm suprised that you don't know this because I clearly stated in the chat that you seem to have full access to that they are all only Lvl 2. Lvl 4 is a rank that must be earned it isn't just given because we like someone.

Edit: also acording to enjin: Krosulhah kiwionthemoon and MrTargareyan are still members of the DFN

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ok it seems that i have to explain this to all of you :|
    me and flying are Lvl 5, targ is the only Lvl 4 we have had since we reset the faction (I think that is the right way to put it). battlecruiser, unnamed, outrider, and splyntr were all promoted to Lvl 2 mainly to give the other members people to go to when I was not able to be online. Ridik I'm suprised that you don't know this because I clearly stated in the chat that you seem to have full access to that they are all only Lvl 2. Lvl 4 is a rank that must be earned it isn't just given because we like someone.

Edit: also acording to enjin: Krosulhah kiwionthemoon and MrTargareyan are still members of the DFN
    I clicked the join website! botton simply to see if you guys had any hidden stuff not viewable by viewers