The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Noman35 glad to hear it :)
    keptick You think I could get a copy of that fighter? I'd love to have a look at someone else's fighter designs as I can't seem to manage any good designs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Noman35 glad to hear it :)
    keptick You think I could get a copy of that fighter? I'd love to have a look at someone else's fighter designs as I can't seem to manage any good designs.
    Sure, I can drop one at your base on Nass. Be warned though, it's rather unconventional.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, I was sitting around in an aircraft hangar waiting for a thunderstorm to blow over so we could get back to what we were doing and I noticed the guy next to me had a phone charger that fit mine.

So, from what I've gathered, there was an update, zoro and his crew got banned from nass main for some asinine reason, and shields got an insanely huge nerf(?).

Just to let all of you know, when I left I decided we could use my temporary absence to reshape faction relations. I gave orders to Creeper to get all of our relations with everyone to either our allies, or neutral at the least.

My intentions were that the faction take a neutral, isolationist stance for an indefinite amount of time, while remaining active on the servers, keeping spawnkillers in check, helping out random noobs, that sort of thing.

If I am correct, larger ships, for the most part, are becoming relatively obsolete in favor of smaller, more nimble craft. If that is so, then I think we can expect to se a new line of destroyers, frigates, fighters, and hey, maybe even some carriers soon.

On a side note, I applied for tester. I'm hoping I get accepted, I've gotten bored just clicking the "submit report" button every few days.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to return to the community soon.

-FD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I invited as many of you as I could on Nass just now aswell as starting on our base :) you can find the bases location in the faction tab

Reaction score
    IGN Joshakazam

Experience- about one month

Desired position- either level 1 pilot, or level 1 ship builder

Why should we accept you? I'm creative and good at problem solving, I follow orders and know the proper times to ask questions about said orders, I'm fairly active, I'm a fast learner, and I think I can bring a fun and personable personality to the Faction.

Can you fight? Yes to a degree.

Are you good at fighting? I wouldn't call myself the best fighter, but I'm inventive on the battlefield.

Can you use factories? Yes

Can you use cubatom? I know the concept, and am willing to learn

How often are you on, and when? I'm on fairly often throughout the week. I am currently unemployed but that may change. I'm usually on between 6 pm and 3-4 am Central US time. sometimes I am on earlier depends on the day.

Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? Never been in one.

Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? No, I respect both forum rules, and server rules.

Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments? Understood.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Joshakazam welcome to the DFN :)
    I will invite you server side as soon as some one accepts their invite (I can only have 5 invites pending at once.)