The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    "apparently incap wants to blow up you and lazarus. he's back in TE and apparently they're gathering forces to attack. they're apparently going to set up an outpost on the border of concord space."

Incap
    Nauvran

I want an explanation for this. We have not done you wrong in any way, nor have we hinted at it. We used to be on the same side, remember that, DFN Admiral Incap and DFN Captain Nauvran? Evidently the fact that the faction you thought was dying is still here is too much for you to bear. I don't want a war with you, or your people. I try to help you, to do buisness with you, and to befriend you, but I am met with hatred amd insults. I try to like you, I really do. But, if it comes to it, I have no qualms with returning fire at former members and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    "apparently incap wants to blow up you and lazarus. he's back in TE and apparently they're gathering forces to attack. they're apparently going to set up an outpost on the border of concord space."

Incap
    Nauvran

I want an explanation for this. We have not done you wrong in any way, nor have we hinted at it. We used to be on the same side, remember that, DFN Admiral Incap and DFN Captain Nauvran? Evidently the fact that the faction you thought was dying is still here is too much for you to bear. I don't want a war with you, or your people. I try to help you, to do buisness with you, and to befriend you, but I am met with hatred amd insults. I try to like you, I really do. But, if it comes to it, I have no qualms with returning fire at former members and friends.
    Hahaha. I guess Zyrr can't be trusted then. Thanks for confirming that Debbie. There's no plans to attack DFN or Lazarus, but I knew that if Zyrr told you, you couldn't keep your big mouth shut long enough to not say anything.

Oh, and Zyrr, nice to see Zev was always right about you.

Reactions: Planr

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hahaha. I guess Zyrr can't be trusted then. Thanks for confirming that Debbie. There's no plans to attack DFN or Lazarus, but I knew that if Zyrr told you, you couldn't keep your big mouth shut long enough to not say anything.

Oh, and Zyrr, nice to see Zev was always right about you.
    Two things.

If it's a potential war, ofc I'm going to say at least something to try and defuse it.

Second off, we literally just did that exact same thing with that whole "We gon go keel da RA thing." Quite handy, really.

Zyrr- Sorry about that, but I have to do what's best for my faction. I hope we can still work together.

Reactions: Planr

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Two things.

If it's a potential war, ofc I'm going to say at least something to try and defuse it.

Second off, we literally just did that exact same thing with that whole "We gon go keel da RA thing." Quite handy, really.

Zyrr- Sorry about that, but I have to do what's best for my faction. I hope we can still work together.
    Nah it's fine. I did it for the lulz, and it hasn't disappointed :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Two things.

Well of course you'd try to defuse it. It's the same old thing. "Oh no! The chance for some activity and to break the minding numbing stagnation in this godforsaken community that's too scared to have a little fun!"

No military action is going to happen, because I don't have the authority to decide that. But an outpost right on the fringe of Concord space? Well, sounds like a good idea to me. Y'know? Secure our borders and all?

Oh and we left because we weren't happy with the way DFN was run. I've made that clear.

Also, Zyrr offered to lure you and your faction away from your homebase or defaction your stuff in case of a TE invasion.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well of course you'd try to defuse it. It's the same old thing. "Oh no! The chance for some activity and to break the minding numbing stagnation in this godforsaken community that's too scared to have a little fun!"

No military action is going to happen, because I don't have the authority to decide that. But an outpost right on the fringe of Concord space? Well, sounds like a good idea to me. Y'know? Secure our borders and all?

Oh and we left because we weren't happy with the way DFN was run. I've made that clear.

Also, Zyrr offered to lure you and your faction away from your homebase or defaction your stuff in case of a TE invasion.
    I think I said something like that at one point. Who knows.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Jeez, lay off the tension people. If you want some action (but not an all out war) just organize some FRIENDLY fleet battles. You can determine who has the biggest guns in a perfectly controlled environment :D. Frustration is null, fun is abundant.

"Why so serious?"

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is turning into utter BS. Fighting an actual war thats not a planned event is a waste of time and resources as it honestly won't work.

Things need to change NOW.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Knowing if you're at war would be a good starting point. Ask ridik, maybe he knows :P

Reaction score
    IGN Spruce Tree

Experience- Since mid-fall 2013

Desired position- lvl1 trader

Why should we accept you? Because I can trade

Can you fight? yes

Are you good at fighting? given a good ship, sure

Can you use factories? no

Can you use cubatom? yes

How often are you on, and when? pretty often and in the morning-mid day PST

Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? no

Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? never