The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Actually I have found that the vaygr as a whole are not a bunch of bad guys. The only member of the Vaygr I have ever really found to be "evil" is the leader, Zoro. The other members are fairly level-headed compared to their bloodthirsty head honcho.
    I think i'm going to remain rather wary of the Vaygr though. At least for now.

Reaction score
    Hi talking of fighters ive made one that is O.K visually but is quite effective if it has a pilot in it. I'm making variants of it to go to different jobs... Also what are the needs for a frigate
    ps plz invite me im a tiny bit annoyed (no disrespect meant) but no one else know my ign but u guys and people who read this

Reaction score
    Hey, i was jsut wondering if there was:
    a) a faction roster, i have yet to see one.
    b) a real time communication system for the dfn
    and if the enjiin was actualy worth logging on to.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Faction roster is on the enjin forum, even though NOBODY EVER USES THE MOTHERF***ING THING.

We have a steam group, and I believe we also have a skype group as well, although I've not gotten the chance to use either.

Reaction score
    Faction roster is on the enjin forum, even though NOBODY EVER USES THE MOTHERF***ING THING.

We have a steam group, and I believe we also have a skype group as well, although I've not gotten the chance to use either.
    I have yet to buy a microphone, but we should use those more often.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Did some attacking on an Odium faction today, I got through about half their defenses before lag happened.
    WhattheheckkindofserverwasthatIlaggedflyingafreakingLeoclasswhydoyoudothistomewhywhywhyIlosttrackoftheshipafterIwasstealingblueprintsandIgotlagportedintoabunchofpiratesinastronautmodeanddiedbutIgottheshipbackanddestroyedagoodbitoftheenemydefensesbutseriouslydatlagdoe.

So, yeah.

There wasn't much there.

It wasn't that fun.

Meh.

Reaction score
    Hi I was just looking for the criteria for a battleship, a cruiser and a caarrier to do over the holiday? Plz respond uickly as i wont have internet tommorow
    tnx
    :)

Reaction score
    Finally are there any set colour schemes? Like does it have to be brown and black cus thats just fine

Reaction score
    One last thing... I know i keep asking questions but i wanna get my first big ship for someone else right... How big is 400-500 mill? what class of ship?
    Thanks