The DFN- A Starmade Faction [RECRUIT ALL THE PEOPLE!]

Reaction score
    I like your signature, its simple and pleasant to look at. How do you make it, with photoshop?

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I have found a factory that produces lv 1 succomite at a rather high rate in sector 5,10,13

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    some ships that are just lying about in sector 5,9,11

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    some ships that are just lying about in sector 5,9,11
    Just sitting there? I'll be there momentarily to see these ships. Also, note that you're announcing sectors on the forums. If you have any locations that we need to see, pm me and I'll relay it to everyone that it concerns.

bshell2260 I actually used ms paint. Would you like me to make you one?

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am sorry to report that we had an accident earlier today at 7:31 EST, an Aquarius class transport nose-dived into the hangar of a Leo class light cruiser, however there were no casualties reported as of this time.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I am sorry to report that we had an accident earlier today at 7:31 EST, an Aquarius class transport nose-dived into the hangar of a Leo class light cruiser, however there were no casualties reported as of this time.
    Might be in bad taste, but given what I know of piloting skills; I am guessing Debbie here was the one flying the Transport? :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have found a factory that produces lv 1 succomite at a rather high rate in sector 5,10,13
    YO THATS OUR BASE DONT GO CHATTING BOUT IT
    BTW this is Jango_Fett
    my word is final i will choose wut intel we share with other factions had u asked me i probly would have autorized that

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just sitting there? I'll be there momentarily to see these ships. Also, note that you're announcing sectors on the forums. If you have any locations that we need to see, pm me and I'll relay it to everyone that it concerns.

bshell2260 I actually used ms paint. Would you like me to make you one?
    god i gotta kick that guy from my faction
    hes giving away intel i didnt authorize him to

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Application form-

IGN (must be exact) jontyfreack

Experience- (How long have you played?) about 2 days on multiplayer. Over 3 months on single player.

Desired position- (must be a Lvl 1 rank) pilot

Why should we accept you? (Prior service in the DFN is not a reason. Pick something else.) I find it quite easy to sneak around just about anyone.

Can you fight? yes

Are you good at fighting? not really, I'm more of a stealth destroy your base and tell my leader where you are.

Can you use factories? learning

Can you use cubatom? sort of

How often are you on, and when? usually on at weekends and occasionally during the week

Have you been in any prior factions, or are in one currently? I have been in the S,M,A but it disbanded

Have you been kicked from chat, a thread, or a server before? no

Do you agree to the rules, and their punishments? yes
    how nice debris u have a spy in my faction if u want intel just ask me for it
    that spy shall be terminated effective emidiently

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    jango that doesn't require 3 posts. If you think we have a spy in your faction you can tell it to us in 1 post. also anything intel that jonty collected was completly unrelated to any orders given to him by me or debris.

Reaction score
    We've got a good amount of parts already, and we need at least a single heavy combat ship ready to go at all times. As to our plans with Mandalore and the RA, I discussed with Leanson about it after he mentioned that he was making plans along those lines as well. Put simply, we can attack Mandalore, and deliver an ultimatum to the RA to return the NGE to its original faction. If that doesn't work, we assault the NGE base on NASS, and post some pictures. That will prompt an NGE response, and when the RA side either does nothing or tells them not to attack, we can use that to separate the two factions, restoring the faction scene to the way it was.

FlyingDebris, Commander of the DFN.

Hey FlyingDebris Tell Leanson to stay out of my business. Just because he used to roll with me doesn't mean he can play in my wheel house. This is Ridiks Town, best not forget.