The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The CR was just attacked by a solo member on Elwyn after claiming he would destroy our base.

didnt go well for him....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is a formal request for @Chances_Ghost to be put under suspension and have a court martial for badly damaging a fellow fleet member's ship in an unprovoked manner.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This is a formal request for @Chances_Ghost to be put under suspension and have a court martial for badly damaging a fellow fleet member's ship in an unprovoked manner.
    i wouldnt say "unprovoked" unloading on a person tends to make them a mite jumpy

asking to "test" your ship, get turned down, then doing it anyways also makes a person a little jumpy jumpy.

besides, now you know what a mjolnir or two can do when someone panic fires at you with em

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Was your ship saved? Ghost.... ask, if no, turn your attention on something else. Mainly if they don't have a ship saved. Also.... blurb, issues goes to the faction pm...

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @blurb357 get on TS later when you have time Vaygr have training battles for you to improve your rank and battle in a fleet. By the way don't bother the master engineer...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    blurb if you shot him frost and he accidentally killed you with his reaction then no, it's your fault, bring this to Comms next time.

Reaction score
    username: RejectOmen
    past factions: Xanthos, Shadow Armada (mine), Void Reaper Federation (on mushroomfleet)
    role: Military/Ship Building
    Ships I have Made:
    http://i.imgur.com/9dsfL6f.png Cant bring this one on the server due to modular reactors that only work when docking modules are turned off
    http://i.imgur.com/gACsLmi.png I have this one on the server currently, however with a slightly different paint job
    do you have a mic: yes
    reason for joining: want a faction that has people on regularly, unlike my current faction. plus you guys seemed cool in chat and had more respect for ships that took time and skill to make rather than max statted cubes of death

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    username: RejectOmen
    past factions: Xanthos, Shadow Armada (mine), Void Reaper Federation (on mushroomfleet)
    role: Military/Ship Building
    Ships I have Made:
    http://i.imgur.com/9dsfL6f.png Cant bring this one on the server due to modular reactors that only work when docking modules are turned off
    http://i.imgur.com/gACsLmi.png I have this one on the server currently, however with a slightly different paint job
    do you have a mic: yes
    reason for joining: want a faction that has people on regularly, unlike my current faction. plus you guys seemed cool in chat and had more respect for ships that took time and skill to make rather than max statted cubes of death
    Your withdrawing your application to the TE?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Reject Omen I found that you added Xandros on our application but left it out on the TE application.. why is that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.