The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well we have more then 1 person working on the stations, and many people mining to obtain the resources to build the stations.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Wow you guys are pumping them out, can't wait until I get home and can try to catch up ;)

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Ya I have no doubt SF will catch up fast. I personally like how many people and fast the map filled up with claimed systems so fast. It was really nice to see.
    it was nice too see, Starfleet was the first to have more than 1 sector and we just spent alot of the time checking to see if anyone had beat us yet, this update is great :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    username- Gabe_oz
    past factions- The Dominion (a faction between me and my friend)
    role you would like- Fighter/builder
    post a ship you have made: The last time I really played starmade was a year ago, I am building a ship now, but its like 40-50% done, no detail in it yet. And I dont have a pic from like a year ago because I got a new computer, and it was all lsot. (I also got killed while applying, and lost the ship im building,thankfully I have a blueprint)
    do you have a mic:- Yes
    and lastly your reason for joining.- I really want to join a good faction where members are active, and a faction that has good people for the leaders. And want to be in a faction that has a proper structure (like ranking).

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    username- Gabe_oz
    past factions- The Dominion (a faction between me and my friend)
    role you would like- Fighter/builder
    post a ship you have made: The last time I really played starmade was a year ago, I am building a ship now, but its like 40-50% done, no detail in it yet. And I dont have a pic from like a year ago because I got a new computer, and it was all lsot. (I also got killed while applying, and lost the ship im building,thankfully I have a blueprint)
    do you have a mic:- Yes
    and lastly your reason for joining.- I really want to join a good faction where members are active, and a faction that has good people for the leaders. And want to be in a faction that has a proper structure (like ranking).
    aww, does this mean starfleet cant shoot you for the lols now?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    it was nice too see, Starfleet was the first to have more than 1 sector and we just spent alot of the time checking to see if anyone had beat us yet, this update is great :D
    It is not able seeing who can first expand to be the biggest, but who can sustain themselves. Haha ya we saw SF claim the first system, we had to start claim ours then lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1415286960,1415286806][/DOUBLEPOST]
    He plays on EE already and likes to pew things at spawn... so we pew'd him.
    Lol oh I see. Well let's hope he does what is is suppose to do and not go all crazy, or I will shot him myself.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol control, just watch, advise, and look after, if he is new proper instruction will be needed. As well as training on the game and of the faction.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Activity report!

Within the last 15 hours, the CR has claimed 4 sectors, have ran several mining fleets, are constructing a warpgate, have grown to a size of 11 players on the server, and built 2 fully functional station on Elwyn. Some members who did not have the chance to log on today will be added tomorrow.

The CR is going full steam on Elwyn! And you can join us by if you simply apply to join the faction!

Reactions: Kamika
    Status
    Not open for further replies.