Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright Incap, you need to stop. We lost to you guys and we did experience lag, and I haven't complained AT ALL. What makes you so special that you reserve the right to complain for a day straight about how it was unfair? You need to drop the subject and move on regardless of your opinion, because all you're causing is flame.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    1:43, i was calling fire on twoniner when he was there. He stayed there on my screen for a while (did not move) and went down to 0 shields. I tried to lock my missiles, but then the SM reloaded and nothing was where i thought it was :p Its quite hard to FC or even fly a fleet like that.

so yes, reset that damm server!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    We were lagging to
    Not enough to still get pictures and a video though. All I could see were the targeting diamonds. I think it'll be best to have a rematch on a more stable server. Hopefully, I should be able to get some proper numbers.[DOUBLEPOST=1413756658,1413755021][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Alright Incap, you need to stop. We lost to you guys and we did experience lag, and I haven't complained AT ALL. What makes you so special that you reserve the right to complain for a day straight about how it was unfair? You need to drop the subject and move on regardless of your opinion, because all you're causing is flame.
    Man, do people still use 'flame'? I feel really old.

You should have heard me ranting in the TeamSpeak about how our fight with the NFD was really unfair because we had the numerical advantage. I was expecting the full force of the former DFN to descend on us. It'd only be fitting really. Our wargame turned into use playing around with Creeper.

My main grievance was the fact that many of us couldn't make it because of a mix up in times. Hell, one person thought it was 8 hours from 14:00 GMT. So I just wanted to set it back, so we could have a better fight with equal amount of forces. This didn't sit well with Niner though and the whole thing spiraled out off control.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Guys, CR thread here. Please don't get too carried away.

Constants are

- It is star made
    - It is EE
    - It lags
    - We are all over the globe, and Earth is not flat, thus timezone

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Incap if you had the nerve to threaten to report me if I posted on your thread then I'd at least expect you not to flame on ours.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Username: Zone1135
    Past factions: None
    Role you would like: I would prefer a military rule, my building is more on the practical side then the aesthetic side.
    Post a ship you have made:I don't have any decent ships to show right now.
    Do you have a mic: Affirmitive
    Your reason for joining: I always loved the combat in StarMade but people were never very pvp heavy on any server I went on. But guessing from some of the posts I've read here and on other threads faction PvP seems at least fairly active.
    Also your rant in http://starmadedock.net/threads/psa-read-this-before-posting-revised.2907/ kinda made me curious.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Guys, CR thread here. Please don't get too carried away.

Constants are

- It is star made
    - It is EE
    - It lags
    - We are all over the globe, and Earth is not flat, thus timezone
    It isn't flat.. wait a minute. . Next you will tell my the earth isn't the center of the solar system.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    =NEWS=

The friendly battle between the DFN and CR was crashed by the TE. The TE forces including MrTargareyan and Kiwionthemoon we initially positioned away from the battle sector. Without any declaration of the TE participating in the fight CR ships assumed there were there to spectate. when the fight began those same TE ships engaged the CR fleet. After one of the CR members had disconnected and reconnected, he was spawnned outside his ship, and was killed by a TE pilot before he could get back into his ship. the rest of the CR fleet shocked by the TE's Ambush warped off under the command of the acting FC.

when Kiwi was questioned about why this fleet had intervened without prior announcement he took the negotiation as a big joke and had this to say:

"your members must all be mentally handicapped if they do not recognise that two TE ships warping in alongside NFD ships meant the TE were involved"

Video evidence will be posted at a later date, but as of now the CR is at war with the TE.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Interrupting our planned battles I see. Coming from the faction who preaches proper war conduct and broad side formations and stuff I am a bit taken back... respect is out the window.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    As far as I'm concerned the battle was between the NFD/DFN and the CR only. It's therefore normal for our members to not take the TE ships as a threat, since they got involved WITHOUT WARNING in an ORGANIZED BATTLE. @kiwionthemoon

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    aww, but I like both of you, I dont want to choose sides :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.