The Calderon Republic needs you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    TE member Dolovo has just stolen a Calderon Purifier Class Frigate while the operator was having connection difficulties. Cease fire over, we're coming down hard.
    CR broke that cease fire by entering our space without permission and started crying when it went south. Typical CR.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Incase you havent already noticed your territory lies between ours and spawn, and the term cease fire indicates that we do not attack each other. that ship your goon stole? It was filled with supplies on a shop run to spawn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You can perfectly make a trip to spawn without going through our space. Though this is why we were setting up elsewhere, but your member saw to that falling through. Consider that collateral.

Unless you want it back, which we can do, but that means calling this whole stupid thing off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This war has gone on long enough, stealing a ship is not simply something you can get away with by saying sorry. for all I know it could have been saved to local. Our decision is final, both I and Leanson have decided that the TE has been a sore in our sights for long enough. Battle shall continue, and this time the only one faction walks out intact.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You can perfectly make a trip to spawn without going through our space. Though this is why we were setting up elsewhere, but your member saw to that falling through. Consider that collateral.

Unless you want it back, which we can do, but that means calling this whole stupid thing off.

This is the final straw Incap. It is one thing to attempt to have a peace negotiation, and another to have an attack.

Your members captured an intact ship possibly THEN returned it to us destroyed, possibly with a blueprint on local.

Since this is out of our control, as well as the importance of any and all faction ship, there cannot be peace due to potential theft.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    This war has gone on long enough, stealing a ship is not simply something you can get away with by saying sorry. for all I know it could have been saved to local. Our decision is final, both I and Leanson have decided that the TE has been a sore in our sights for long enough. Battle shall continue, and this time the only one faction walks out intact.
    Chimera blueprint and the blueprint for a Harpy given to you by Zev. You want to preach about stolen property, then you better look at yourself first. You entered our space without permission. You violated any cease fire by entering our territory WITH Leanson like you owned the place. I would have expected a similar reaction if we had done the same, and for you do that without expecting consequences speaks volumes about your own character. The sheer arrogance you display is extremely telling.

You violated our space. We responded to a hostile encroaching in on our territory. We then graciously returned your hunk of scrap without any blueprints being saved. And you have the audacity to whine and cry about it when you knew full well what you were doing? Fine, throw your tantrum Niner, make yourself look like an enormous crybaby who acts like he can do whatever he wants and then has to face the consequences.

This is the final straw Incap. It is one thing to attempt to have a peace negotiation, and another to have an attack.

Your members captured an intact ship possibly THEN returned it to us destroyed, possibly with a blueprint on local.

Since this is out of our control, as well as the importance of any and all faction ship, there cannot be peace due to potential theft.
    CR encroached on our territory during wartime. I would think CR would have the political prowess to avoid a situation at this time, or was that always too much to ask for from you? No blueprint was saved, so you can rest easy that whatever it was we returned is completely still yours.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    .... We received nothing from Zeveryn, nor will we request anything from him.

A game, half RP, half faction politics war does not mean we will resort to theft. I believe what you say, and in this case, not stealing our ships is imply on you and your faction's intergrity.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    And I only have your word, but I have witnesses saying they saw Zev trading a TE blueprint for a CR starter ship. Now, those bps weren't his to give away, so you'd be handling stolen property. Also, what about the Chimera bp? If you don't have that, then I'll believe you, but again, I have only your word.

Those things I said were typical of the CR? Niner and Leanson waltzing around in our territory is a good example of that, especially since we're supposed to be sorting this whole affair out. Now, I can let the entire thing drop if we just drop this silly 'war' and bitchfest completely with no more words said between us. Hell, I even have something of value to the CR that I am willing to negotiate with.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    PM me.

Even though I do not have the final say on this matter, I am willing to hear everyone out first before jumping to conclusion.

Though now, I need sleep. :p

PS: The person who we gave a starter ship to was Cirdanoth xD, Not Zeveryn I think.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Fine, throw your tantrum Niner, make yourself look like an enormous crybaby who acts like he can do whatever he wants and then has to face the consequences.

CR encroached on our territory during wartime. I would think CR would have the political prowess to avoid a situation at this time, or was that always too much to ask for from you? No blueprint was saved, so you can rest easy that whatever it was we returned is completely still yours.
    Accusations aside I believe you're the one being a cry baby here. We are merely giving a reason for our upcoming actions, no complains. CR does possess the political prowess to avoid the situation, problem is we do not want it avoided.

War shall continue, no further negotiations required. And until the need arises I suggest Incap that you take your flame some place else.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Accusations aside I believe you're the one being a cry baby here. We are merely giving a reason for our upcoming actions, no complains. CR does possess the political prowess to avoid the situation, problem is we do not want it avoided.

War shall continue, no further negotiations required. And until the need arises I suggest Incap that you take your flame some place else.
    No Niner. I'm sick to the back teeth with this 'war' of yours for your own petty ego. Go pick a fight with the Vaygr or someone else, because you're obviously baiting us for some petty reason or another. Now, I had an interesting proposal concerning the EE trade routes, but I guess you're not interested in having access to what we've discovered.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    funny thing, war does not require the ambition of both parties involved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    So you're a bully then? Typical really.

I guess that Nazi Germany v The Allies analogy Leanson made was pretty spot on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    lets do this the easy way.
    next time i come on let me know what to strike and it shall be anhilated (note: this offer is for CR personel only. this limited time offer does not apply to any other faction but CR. yea u get the point with this fine print crap. just give me cords to anhilate)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    NEWS

The price for attacking the CR's mining system Perbeses is high for the TE as they lose yet another ship to the CR's quick response fleet.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Two stop responding plz. Incap with your insult and full use of profanity, as well as spreading rumors and not being respectful of this thread. We did go in your space. You should really read and understand keptick post, when he said he was venturing out. But I know you can't seperate it. Hell I would not either.

Reaction score
    Is it only me who wants to see everyone be friendly, or are all of you too arsehole-ish to be nice to each other?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    @Incap if you wanted to continue making negotiations and cease fire you would have let the CR pass through your system.

Act of good faith anyone?

Reactions: Zyrr and Will2brown
    Status
    Not open for further replies.