The Athanatos Concord - A StarMade Alliance - Now live, join today!

Reaction score
    There have been three amendments to the Syntechnia, to help make things clearer.

• Total War was edited
    • XXIII (Neutrality Statement) and XXIV (Veto Rights) were added

Also, Ridik_Ulass, and therefore the Euro-Corp, has been denied entry to the Athanatos Concord under the following premises.

• Ridik failed to pass the voting session, by over 50%
    • No clear number of members. Requisite number of members may or may not have been met. This can be reprimanded upon further clarification.

Reaction score
    Semi-random question here, but does the concord have any specific colors? This would be a good thing to decide upon, seeing as the bastion fleet needs to be easily recognizable. Personally, white, black, and purple seem like colors that nobody uses currently, so...

Also, can somebody please propose a vote on war with odium as a whole? I mean, DFN and Lazarus are at war with them, and I\'m pretty sure that brotherhood is with us as well, so if the senate could take a vote on that, it\'d be great.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As to ridik\'s denial, I can confirm that we actually did take a vote on it, and it was not actually unanimous. As to the fleet colors, those look a little rough on the eyes, maybe grey, green, and black detailing? That way converting ships for Bastion use would be relatively easy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have one question that I did not see answered (I skimmed, being honest).

What are the pros besides having military support of this... alliance?

Reaction score
    You\'d actually have people helping you foster a better faction, a better game, and a better experience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Define \"better experience\".

Do you mean knowing more about how to run a governmental body or fun?

Reaction score
    The game consists of both, so we help eachother with both. Economy, government, everything. We are a community within a community and we stand beside eachother, in order to help foster a better tommorrow by improving today.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Well I am interested in the fact that this alliance is fairly organized, although it needs punishments...

Anyway, due to our current state, the Rebel Alliance Council will look into this alliance, but we most likely won\'t join for at least a month. Our Minister of Finance, GramdMoffTarkin, has been awaiting to have a brief conference with you and Krosulhah on alliance terms and allowance for Kro to be on our server, but this may possibly be the solution. I\'d expect a message within the next month from either him or me. One of us would be the representative in this grand alliance of multiple factions.

And if we do join, our server would have to be considered public I suppose.

Reaction score
    Active members, and it sounds like RA never leaves their server, so I don\'t know why you would want to join. Also, the syntechia says that if a faction wants to join, it has to have a presence on a well used public server, and as far as I know, you guys aren\'t. I\'d like to say that I mean no hard feelings by this, I just think that it may be prudent to think about it first. Of course, I could be totally wrong, and you do have a presence, but not to my knowledge.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    you\'re not established at all in the public so your joining would mean very little

Reaction score
    How about a black and blue detailing? I don\'t think that\'s been used before and they look quite nice

Reaction score
    The reason to join would not be for military protection.

It would be to gain access to a resource which is sorely lacking to the communities factions.

Any leader knows it is a lonely job to be at the top.

You stand alone and must put forth a strong face to lead, even with aides and assistants who can you truly turn to for advice or ideas? How will you keep your people motivated? What can you do to liven up your world? What happens if you decide you want to step down, how will you transfer leadership without everything collapsing?

These are the reasons why I wanted this. You do not have to stand alone. We, as people, can share ideas to motivate your faction. We, as factions, can host events to liven up your worlds and servers. We, as tried and true leaders, can help ensure if a change in leadership is needed or a dilemma in organization arises it does not mean the end of everything your people have worked to put together.

If you expect me to rally my people to come save you after you instigated a fight with someone else and then begin to lose you will be sorely disappointed. That is none of my concern.

If you want to know how I run a faction. If you want ideas to be successful. If you want to fight other factions with agreed upon terms so you can actually have FLEET combat without the inane constant raiding and spawn camping that the game is rife with at the moment. Then you have good reason to join the Concord. That is my reason to support this.

Claru Laru, Knight of the Void Templar

Reaction score
    I am only left with a wish of having a faction to join right now myself. I like the Idea and that the rules can evolve as needed.

Reaction score
    I was simply attempting to point out that the RA doesn\'t qualify by the rules stated in the OP. Perhaps the section must be re-edited then?

Reaction score
    Could always consider it a bit of an extension of the genesis protocol in the RA case I suppose.

CES

Reaction score
    As the Malin Roi have as yet their only project and only success in organizing a party, this is an unofficial notice of what I have been wanting to do for a long time: A Concord meeting and pistol duel.

CES, Malin Seignur of the Malin Roi.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Rather than painting an entire ship in certain colours, you could simply use a small coloured insignia to denote that it falls under the \'Bastion Fleet\'. This would save a lot of work recolouring, and enable you to quickly make any ship recognizable as part of said fleet.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So you see the pact a threat to the concord.. Total war.. Seems like laz and dfn can win it on there own.