The Athanatos Concord - A StarMade Alliance - Now live, join today!

Reaction score
    Leanson, you need to read things. Total War cannot be declared without provocation, and without a vote.

You\'re so used to the Odium being able to make snap decisions without executive order. We don\'t do that here. Things are organized.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I can read faster than you can change them nature. Wow now you guys can declare war. You guys are like pact lite with votes! Provocation as in provoked.. So who has provoked and threatened you lately and nice new alliance fleet I wonder what that is to be used for?

Reaction score
    is that the Concord\'s existance has to be threatened, then members attacked for that to kick in.

Until a player, faction, or alliance says \'We are attacking the Concord\' and actually makes good on it to try and attack members then the total war declaration can not stand.

If as an example a faction, or two or three, attacked one, or two, or three Concord members but specificed they were going after those factions.. well.. thats between those factions. Now other factions might join in but without stating that they want to take down the entire Concord it would not be a total war situation.

The fleet is there so members can practice together and volunteer to help other factions without dragging their own faction into business the rest of their faction wants nothing to do with. You could look at it as the fleet being military and the uninvolved faction being civilian in such a fight. It also makes it easier for cross factional fights within the Concord to happen for events.

As for it being pact lite, well yes you are correct. I was fond of what the pact offered as an ideal, but the over all tone of it was not to the liking of my membership and some of the restrictions were disliked. It does have merit to it though as an idea. I see no shame in admitting that what the pact set out to do is admirable.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    i have a faction with currently 4 members but should have the final member by the end of today, the members are:

generalBLT13

Atlantean

goltair

thakyZ

pending the last one

and we are the UFSR (united federations space republic)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As I said above, we have to wait until most of our fleet is completed. There may be a possibility that our server may become public, but the chances as of now are doubtful.

The main reason for the formation of this faction was mainly for RP uses, not war and aggressions on public servers. We do, however, take battles to an extreme challenge (currently we have the Tartan Patrol Cruiser used by the NPC, and we might add the Acclamator-II Class Cruiser once our station is complete). Our ships will become more powerful as the faction gets larger overtime. We have many planned ships ahead, ones larger than most used by all factions.

Reaction score
    but the Syntechnia still states that the faction must be active on at least one easy to join or public server. As of right now, that is not the case. If you present otherwise, you can apply to the Concord.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Obi.. War and agressions are part of rp. You can build an rp ship which\'s still conceivably efficiently build, and capable of holding itself against similar foes.

Planned ships are no ships, until they\'re build and you have pilots that know how to fly them.

Though, I can\'t deny that people flying with underpowered ship will likely gain better flying skills, à la trial by fire.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    \"Total War cannot be engaged without some kind of perceived threat, coupled by provocation by the one whom war is declared against. \"

As it is written to me, it doesn\'t say specifically if the concord or its existence gets attacked. The provocation bu whom war is declared against can easily mean the concord itself, any member or members of the concord. As it is written it doesn\'t exactly mention and limit the specific entity to the concord itself. But I understand its being interrupted different and in a specific way.

Wait would a threat to the concord gives the opening and chance for the senate to call for total war, now that\'s will an threat to the concord and attacks on its members. You say that \"total war declaration can not stand,\" but would it be stand.

the next part is clear and is one thing I do like and agree with. That prevents large conflicts and maintains other factions bugbor small to remain out of conflicts if they choose to.

the fleet is for power simple as that. Instead of individual faction fleets a consolidated fleet and members. The concord must have power and reach if it is to succeed against other alliances and factions.

pact lite with votes.. Lol. Ts requirement, a mix, age limit, and attend meetings. Its not that bad requirements. I assume many of your members dislike the factions and certain personal inside of it. That\'s is what happens I guess.

I mention the total war part and focus on I, because in time, leader or certain events it can be interpreted as such and be used as I stated, without it being specific, it leave room for interruption. As legolos saw it as such and wanted to call a vote on.. On total war, which is why I commented in the first place.

nice post btw.

Reaction score
    I don\'t deny things, if I do it I take pride in it, what are you talking about?

Reaction score
    Denial as in denial to get into the faction due to failing the voting process. Not as in your personal denial of anything.

Reaction score
    obi all you need to do is have a few members on NASS or Illusive and your set, you don\'t even need to be there all the time.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Pick a scheme that is not yours, and vote for it. We\'ll narrow it down from there.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Emblems are much easier, plus no resigning and recoloring of ships.

Reaction score
    It\'s up to the members to decide that one.

I think purple will be one of the colors, however.