The Aethi Imperium: Aethi Saia Lem Vai'sa!

Reaction score

\\ AETHI SAIA LEM VAI'SA //
    We are the Aethi - United.

Welcome, citizen of StarMade, to the Aethi Imperium.

\\ WHO ARE WE? //

We are builders, explorers, and warriors. We have built great warp-gate networks that cross the stars. We have constructed shining citadels in the infinite void, bastions of light in the endless night. We maintain the Aethi Star Navy, a starship fleet for exploration, diplomacy, and battle. We have developed advanced technologies, ventured to the furthest reaches of the galaxy, and conquered many star systems.
    -
    The Aethi Imperium is also a member of the Union of Intergalactic States.

\\OUR WEB SITE//

More information, including a gallery of our fleet, our official news feed, and more, are located on our web site.

\\JOIN THE AETHI IMPERIUM//

Destiny awaits!
    Click on the Imperial Sigil below to apply.

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Due to various updates and unforeseen circumstances, the Ajir-class remains unrefitted. However, a new cargo vessel and frigate are in the development stage, and will likely enter service within the next two months.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    How much influence points does it cost to maintain those frontier outposts? ))))))

(Stellaris reference)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    How much influence points does it cost to maintain those frontier outposts? ))))))

(Stellaris reference)
    Too many, Mort.

Far too many. But then, I am the Arana. My influence is great.

Or it would be, if it weren't for that stupid empire with a warscore higher than mine, constantly sending peace offers that I don't want to accept...

Reactions: nightrune

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...Anyway, the station construction goes well. I have been busy messing around on KSP and other games, but I've picked it back up, and the station interior is in progress.

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    The Vaiye-Saerias (Void-Conqueror)-class Battleship is nearing hull completion. Systems development is on hold pending the new systems update.
    If I were you I would keep a blueprint of it as a hull and then just continue making it with the current systems. When the update comes out just go back to that blueprint and system it in that new system. That update isn't coming for a while.

Reaction score
    WHich Server is this on?
    Vessel construction primarily takes place on Cake Build Server, and occasionally small craft and other projects are constructed on the official public test server.

The Imperium is not currently active on any survival servers, pending the release of StarMade verson 0.2 and the (hopefully) accompanying increase in player activity.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Your stuff is always so pretty it makes me angry :(

Reactions: Nauvran

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The Selayanthe-class Transport Utility Vessel nears completion. Eventually, it will serve as the Imperium's light/medium cargo transport, as well as potentially replace the venerable Velkaaras-class as a primary mining vessel, using a special forward-mounted harvesting array attachment to extract minerals directly to its expansive cargo hold.

It will likely be outfitted with tangent-launched missile bays and pulsed particle beam arrays for defense against would-be pirates and other vermin that might seek to loot the treasures borne within.
    rR0wmIR[1].png

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    In many ways the 'little sister' of the Selayanthe utility ship, the Ithel-Oras (Cloudwalker)-class light logistics craft is the Imperium's official entry into the 65m cargo vessel contest. It may later be refitted as a repair vessel or support ship.
    sTwktzT.png

Last edited: