Reaction score
    • Schine

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It lags like hell.. I place one block and it lags for like 6 seconds, and the entire game runs on 15 FPS

Reaction score
    It lags like hell.. I place one block and it lags for like 6 seconds, and the entire game runs on 15 FPS
    Stock response incoming:

This is a bit ambiguous. Did you send in a bug report on this? are you on a server, or single player? Are you on a new world? How many entities are loaded right now? How big is your ship vs. max sector size? Are you doing something that worked well in the past? Have you tried warping to an empty sector?

If you want a solution, you'll need to be specific. If you just want to complain, than by all means carry on.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Stock response incoming:

This is a bit ambiguous. Did you send in a bug report on this? are you on a server, or single player? Are you on a new world? How many entities are loaded right now? How big is your ship vs. max sector size? Are you doing something that worked well in the past? Have you tried warping to an empty sector?

If you want a solution, you'll need to be specific. If you just want to complain, than by all means carry on.
    I didn't sent a bug report, but I surely will.. I am on a server, yes the server got a wipe after the new update, I seriously don't know how many entities there are on the server, and I have like 20 blocks ship, and yes: I am building power regenerators one by one, and I am in an empty sector

Reaction score
    will the bug for unable to salvage fleet ships be addressed? seems without the ability to farm and profit its more fight npc to fight npcs.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have a request. I'm not expecting it. This is a at will request. For those of us that download and update the Dev Build regularly it would be nice to be able to see a news post as to what was changed or added or tweaked in that particular update release. finding bugs for that particular update would be a lot easier and faster if we all knew what to look for in advance. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So, I have a stupid question, that hasn't been raised in here yet, but may be on somewhere else, so maybe just point my stupid face at that thread.

The blueprints now have 'roles' but is there anywhere where these roles are defined? I wanted to make a fleet pack for NPC factions to be able to use, but it seems I ought to figure out what all the roles are specifically, so that I know, for example, whether to give my scout a tiny salvage section or not, and whether support ships should only have 'supply beams' and so on.

Thanks

Reactions: 0ldSkull