StarMade v0.198.131 - The Main Menu

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    1) you probably want to contact support about that. Submit a ticket : StarMade Support

2) "start dedicated server" is part of the launcher, not of the main menu. The old launcher still has that button and the new/beta launcher requires you to click on "dedicated server" and then click on launch. You can also use the StarMade-dedicated-server-... file in your Starmade root folder to start it.
    Thanks for the prompt response. Regarding my first question; do you think this is really a bug or do I just need to learn the new interface? I'm not getting any error messages and I can load blueprints just fine. I just don't see any way to load a world from the older version. It doesn't transfer automatically and I don't see a way to export from the previous version. Is there something I'm missing?

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    Thanks for the prompt response. Regarding my first question; do you think this is really a bug or do I just need to learn the new interface? I'm not getting any error messages and I can load blueprints just fine. I just don't see any way to load a world from the older version. It doesn't transfer automatically and I don't see a way to export from the previous version. Is there something I'm missing?
    You export in the old version by going to the world manager (close to the in-game name input field). However, I'm not able to find where it actually drops the exported world, not even sure if it makes one. I'm sure a support agent will be able to help you out with this matter.

In the new version it drops a smdb file in the starmade root folder. Which you can also use to import again.

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You export in the old version by going to the world manager (close to the in-game name input field). However, I'm not able to find where it actually drops the exported world, not even sure if it makes one. I'm sure a support agent will be able to help you out with this matter.

In the new version it drops a smdb file in the starmade root folder. Which you can also use to import again.
    Awesome! THIS is what I wanted to see. Thank you!

For anyone else who may need their old world back. The exported file is created in the StarMade folder and will have a name similar to "backup-StarMade-0.197.51-20160424_191721_1464524228360.smdb"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I just built a new computer and installed starmade,but for some reason I can't upload my blueprints from my old machine.HALP!!! I don't want to lose everything and start all over.
    just a update , a shout out to Top 4ce and Crusade for there simple fix , worked like a charm :) now I can finish my fleet submissions!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Im not sure if this has been mentioned before, and im really not sure if its even this patch, i just started playing a few weeks ago again, *but* i dont want to open up a ticket unless others have noticed it. When i try to use a missile weapon that locks, i have to fire the weapon before the reticle will change to the lock on circle.