StarMade v0.19361 Flash Light, Ship Scores, On-Ship Spawning & Bugfixes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Uh... Yeah. It should, Beam Cannons as a slaved system are supposed to be expensive.
    Yeah we covered this, I was wrong and it was actually missile/beam/overdrive I had setup so in fact missile/beam/explosive shouldn't be and isn't that expensive to fire in the aforementioned setup.

Reaction score
    How is the flash light working for everybody else?
    Here it doesn't do any illuminating despite the hotbar icon showing as 'activated'... I have tried changing various graphics settings, but to no avail. Am I missing something obvious?

Reaction score
    Small update: the flash light does work... kinda - namely on NPCs. It does not affect the environment at all, only shop keepers and crew members become brighter (pun intended, wish it would affect their AI too) - haven't found a space spider to test on yet.

EDIT: dayum, sorry... meant to append to the previous post :/

EDIT2: Just to close this: The 0.194 update fixed the flash light. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm sorry if this has been noted already, is there a registered bug that when you update a server all your wireless logic blocks disconnect, or am I just doing something stupid? My logic blocks are all hidden away in little blocked off rooms, if I have to get out of build mode to connect two entities then I think I'm going to have to stop using wireless logic!... And elevators... :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm sorry if this has been noted already, is there a registered bug that when you update a server all your wireless logic blocks disconnect, or am I just doing something stupid? My logic blocks are all hidden away in little blocked off rooms, if I have to get out of build mode to connect two entities then I think I'm going to have to stop using wireless logic!... And elevators... :(
    This happened on the server I play on as well, it's not just you.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    are those links from one entity to another or links being connected on the same entity ?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Between different entities definitely, not sure about wireless on a single entity though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Flip-flops are occasionally unable to activate buttons for some reason

this is very apparent in starships with lots of rail-based doors that function with logic blocks, the problem even transfers from door to door on it's own. So one day the door may not work, the next day it will but then the door on the other side of the ship doesn't.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well, I don't want to waste anyone's time, anyone know if there's something on this mystical new bug tracker about this?

I have wireless connected across an elevator entity, linked to a lift shaft in my station entity. Just going to be a pain digging all my hidden logic blocks out from behind walls... :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I haven't seen anyone else note this yet, but, with my ships that are docked on a rail to a planet, I keep loosing alignment. Also, after walking around inside my ship while docked, I'll also loose the effect of gravity at random intervals even after activating the gravity block inside my ship.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    How high up are you when docking? If parts of the ship are outside of the atmosphere you'll lose gravity and alignment rather randomly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How high up are you when docking? If parts of the ship are outside of the atmosphere you'll lose gravity and alignment rather randomly.
    Ah, this never happened before the update. If I'm under the effect of gravity of an entity that I haven't left, it shouldn't just stop working. If anything, Even my tiny ship docked much lower on the planet's surface acts as a pocket of null-gravity.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    It's not the planet itself, it's aligning to docked things. It's broken. You can only align for a little bit before it resets you.