StarMade v0.19318 New Explosions, Tools, and Bug Fixes

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    On the plus side, at least the power drain thing will get fixed eventually. I can barely knock that stations shields down to 82% before bits of my ship start falling off... When they fix the power thing, I can going to whack some more shields on, attach some more guns and then sit on his doorstep pouring fire into it and laughing.

Reaction score

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, sadly they can't have the fix out until next update. I guess we just have to be patient...? :\
    If it's just a simple math error, I don't see how hard it could be for Schema to pull up the current release code, fix it (again), and release the hotfix, then go back to working in the dev branch. But oh well.

Reaction score
    Yeah, sadly they can't have the fix out until next update. I guess we just have to be patient...? :\
    If it's just a simple math error, I don't see how hard it could be for Schema to pull up the current release code, fix it (again), and release the hotfix, then go back to working in the dev branch. But oh well.
    I think it's fairly safe to assume Schine do indeed have their reasons and it's not just Schema being mean to us.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Kids, please calm down. It won't happen any sooner if you keep asking. I am certain Schine know about the issue, and even if they wouldn't, *these* kinds of posts are not very useful towards fixing it.

It will be done when it's done.
    Thanks dad.

Asking for a fix, ETA, or ANYTHING on a major math bug isn't too much to ask.

Reaction score
    Thanks dad.

Asking for a fix, ETA, or ANYTHING on a major math bug isn't too much to ask.
    While asking, once, may be OK, I'd say it is much more helpful for everybody to check the bugtracker and submit an issue if it hasn't been reported yet. Chances are much better to get noticed there.
    If you have experienced this bug, which I haven't, and have information about its specifics, by all means, create a bug task. Helps you, helps Schine, helps us who can't directly help you with that anyway.

Valck out.

Reaction score
    Latest dev build has both the power penalty issue for beams fixed and also the broken shield sharing for explosive weapons. I don't know when this is going to be released.
    It's fixed in the dev build is programmer for, "It will be in the next major update." Recently, they've been releasing a major update every couple of months. We just have to be patient. I don't like losing every single one of my ships because of this either, but the more complaining that goes on, the slower the current programming is going to go.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ye just have to avoid getting into fights... Trust me, I have a healthy desire to go back to those pirate stations and unload 1000 missiles into them, I still have large portions of my ship missing.

But I've contented myself with mining and building in he meantime. Go build your stations... Better still, go out and enjoy the summer sunshine... unless you're in blighty, in which case enjoy the summer drizzle....