StarMade Prebuild 0.09471: Structure panel

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i stated the same thing a while back via the forum: http://star-made.org/content/cockpit-fixing-mod

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Can we get a search bar in the faction hub please. It is ridiculously hard to find an individual faction on a server with hundereds of factions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have seen people use that system to take over ships in the past. the docked turrets dont have a fac block, and are not truely linked to the main ship, and end up being easy for others to climb in and switch over to the main ship to fly off in

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema please add a proper 3rd person view. PLEASE!!!!!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And, how far is schema taking the creatures thing? I intend for boarding parties of some sort.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'ve made a thread myself quite some time ago regarding cockpits, suggesting rather characters to just stand/sit in front of the proper consoles, thus allowing things like actuallly killing the crew without destroying the ships. I guess that said consoles having different roles on bigger ships would be nice - so just one pilot won\'t be able to control everything easily without running around.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    with a console system like the one i stated, and you seem to like: there would be a great difference between those playing with a crew, and those playing alone in their ships. it wouldn\'t matter so much the size of your ship anymore, but the size and skills of your crew. making this more a team game, and forcing more people to play together on servers. should draw large groups to work together, and migrate in groups between the servers till they find the right one.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    beyond knowing where they are, id like to be able to tell them to return, or stay close to a ship. then you dont have to rebuild them each time you use em...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Oh yes, flying hostile aliens that will kill your ship from the inside to another ship hoping that they wont kill you first.