StarMade Prebuild 0.09471: Structure panel

Reaction score
    liking the update some great new fetures, one im hoping to see soon is the ability to open plex doors while still in your ship, that would be really useful

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thank you for your hard work !

i\'m very proud i bought the game some mounds ago you deserve it!

im just trying to say don\'t stop working on your game, its comming better and better ;)

Good luck

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Also, we wanna know where are our fighters, bombs, etc. are docked. Naming in this panel area would be also great.

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Able to activate AI on all docked units at once from the mothership, manage inventory in the PlexStorages on ship while being at the core?

...I just had a nerdgasm.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Someone could please post screenshots of the panel? witch all the features it have if you dont mind

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    the update is great!

but is it me or theres a new engime type? hyperflux coil thruster

Reaction score
    You\'re a beast with these updates sir. You are now one of my new favorite developers.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    yes i agree naming would be good for these different opitons, like fighter bay 1 etc

Reaction score
    I have been waiting for this for so long. it was extremely time consuming goin to every turret programming them all at once.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice idea with the panel. It really was a bit crude that to, say, open docking bay or turn off the light, pilot had to manually interact with the mechanism. It would be a plus though if the whole access would be a bit categorized, maybe even allowing shortcutting some of the modules so it won\'t be all in one big list.

Coincidentially, I do hope that some work will be also done in the direction of multiple crewmember crews. It\'s kinda sad that big behemoths of a starship require optimally exactly the same crew the smallest of unarmed probes - namely, one person operating from the magical vortex cube (the core).

Reaction score
    all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema all hail star lord schema thank you so much, now i can use my turret based ships

Reaction score
    Hey I don\'t know for sure because I haven\'t had the chance to test it myself, but will this inventory switching work for storages placed on a station or planet that your ship is docked to? If so, how would someone protect their storages from having their PlexStorages looted?

Reaction score
    I\'m so pumped about all the new updates you\'re bringing out and all that stuff you have planned in the future! It\'s going to be AWESOME!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I see the explosives system? Is this finally a long awaited timed self destruct system?

Reaction score
    Though you can activate the ais of all turrets docked on a ship, they do not inherit the faction of the parent ship if they have no faction. With or without faction blocks. The fix requires either manually activating each one the old fashioned way, or undocking and redocking all the turrets.

Reaction score
    Also I can never get into the test server on play.star-made.org:4242 as if it\'s not online, it keeps trying to connect and goes on forever.