StarMade Lighting Sphere Tournament 24h Live Stream 3 hours from this post

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'d at least like an update with all the lag fixes he mentioned. I\'m so tired of lag and crashes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Following what ultimatemonster5 said, is this really a big update? It\'s been a month ever since the last update and no prebuild is out ever since. I really hope this was worth it, because I\'d be disappointed if all we\'ve been waiting for was simply just shadows and improvements on lag.

Reaction score
    \"Well, when they were pushing up into HyperSpace 18 years ago, we asked them that very question(when will you return), and I think they said something to the effect of \'Real Soon\'\" (c) Star Control II, Spathi Captain Fwiffo

Reaction score
    come on schema! you can finish the update in time... for... ummm... oh yeah chrismass is over...

well you can still do it! plz plz plz plz, i dont meen to rush you or anything... but i relly would like a new update.

Reaction score
    Please tell me you haven\'t caught the flu again...

Tomorrow (27th) I\'m counting on it!

AJC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Let the man have a bit of a break he\'s done so well this year with updates and whatnot. Stop being so selfish let him have a good Christmas and new year. With out the intense pressure. Btw I\'ve been working on a high res texture I\'ll post it today its not finished but feed back would be interesting.happy new year to all.

Reaction score
    SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA SCHEMA

Koloss_Meshuggah

Resident Wall Flower
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good point, I certainly would like to have some holidays if I was developing a game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am leaving to go on a holiday in a couple of days. Plz could we have the update on the 30th of December so i can play before i leave ;]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am leaving to go on a holiday in a couple of days. Plz could we have the update on the 30th of December so i can play before i leave ;]

Reaction score
    Ok, i understand that ASAP has a pretty wide range of time, but its over a week now. Come on. People are loosing interest. At least some that i know.