StarMade 0.94: More stability and lots of fixes

Reaction score
    I like the idea of the ship\'s turning speed how it is now but the percentages are so bad I\'m seeing rage qwiting me and about a small Wight list sever amount of peaple seem to thinks that small ships speed needs a nerf becuse its making us not able to land on planets becuse when holding shift the ship goes completely nuts And weather thats from that or not we don\'t know but small ships are over all annoying to fly even more now at least a little more drag and for those really big ship that takes 5 minutes to turn a 90\' angles are so annoying please adjust the rates so small ships turn slower an big ones much faster I\'m not joking when I say 5 minutes to make a luwe it took nearly that long as it I timed it and that\'s insane even a small boost will help

Reaction score
    please, try the next time you post to use some punctuation and proper grammar.

currently your message is hardly readable... this is not meant as an offensive post, but as a suggestion.

for example, schema does not has the time to decipher messages as his coding is hard enough :).

as i understand turning rates are to slow for your server occupants. in server settings, change the turning speed setting to 0.9, this will make it as close to the old system as possible, lower is slower i believe. fiddle around with this to make it to everyones liking.

good day to you,

R.

Reaction score
    Schema what don\'t you just leave your test server on 24/7? It finally has a stable community and it has become my primary server.

Reaction score
    hello,

i recently received out of bounds execption errors like before:

numbers 17, 22 and 23, of all cases i sent a error log on all occasions.

my e-mail: co*********[email protected]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i load a blueprint the attatched turrets and ships fall off. please help.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    though the scaling system works great at the larger ends of the spectrum, the ship cores can not be controlled like before. many used ship cores as a quick simple ship to show off their builds. personally, i use my ship cores to catch up to my run away ships, or to travel 2000km when i am without another ship. with the turning system as it stands, the core wobbles back and forth gaining in wobble till it is no longer possible to tell flight mode, from a sped up spawn screen. the small scale of the turning system needs to be redone, if not simple edited. as things stand, there is no way to use a ship core without adding mass to it, till it slows it\'s spin.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    sounds like a job for that death star block he added in for fun :P